Darwin's Data Fake Reviews

surveysforfun

The admin of this forum is managing or allowing several reviews from the person, this forum is dominated by a particular interest of a person/company. Darwin's Data rank in alexa.com is 1,185,224, while sites like iPoll and Opinion Outpost are 33164 and 8,875, something is wrong here because this site looks almost inactive compared with the most popular survey sites. In addition the admin closed this topic from other member trying to hide something and avoiding more explanation of the same thread:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4475

In addition I have tried to create more than 15 account to this survey sites using different computers in different locations and they always send the message that not are accepting members and this happened 7 months ago, I tried last week and the same continue happening.

And for you admin- will you close or delete this thread too?

SurveyPolice and Darwin's Data are in no way affiliated with each other and a rating on Alexa is merely a very rough indicator of website traffic, not an indicator of anything else. The other panels you mention have been around for many years now, while Darwin's Data is new to the scene and explains the difference in traffic. Darwin's Data is currently being selective about new members, as they have plenty already. This does not make them illegitimate, nor does it mean that our users are writing fake reviews about them. As for you, trying to register with the same panel over and over again from different IP's is a shady practice at best.

Although you are welcome to our forum, coming on here and making false accusations is not welcome.

the rankings are based on the votes of people who bother to vote.. but as for the company in question, Darwin's Data.. the last time I 'contracted' my time out to them, it was for around 25 minutes and the pay was $25.. no other survey site gives me $60 an hour.. not to mention the bonus tiers.. it's the best use of time and they pay mostly within an hour of finishing.. so though I don't make a ton overall with them, pound for pound they're number one.