test spin

LizzieAnn

Hi all

Can anyone tell me how they get on with Test Spin? I have just reached my first 10 dollars to redeem for an Amazon.com certificate but I live in UK - can I do that? I didnt know Test spin was international, but i guess it is. I wonder if I am able to use this certificate okay, or will they give me an Amazon.co.uk certificate instead? Anyone else from UK a member of Test Spin and tried a redemption?

lizzieann

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm with test spin too and they only pay out in dollar amounts for amazon.com, not .co.uk

I've registered an account both with amazon.com and .co.uk so I can use their vouchers on the .com sight.

There is a problem however as the items come from America you can only get certain types of item exported to the UK. I mainly go for DVDs as I have a muli region dvd player.

Hope that helps.

Regards

thanks for your reply, paintik, I redeemed this and as my husband has a .com account, he got a really rare book from them shipped from America, he was dead chuffed as it was not available in UK. I am delighted too.

Regards

LizzieAnn

like all of them, minx, it depends on your profile, I find you get invitations in batches, but it took me ages to get to the $3 I have now!

LizzieAnn

• 1 month later...
like all of them, minx, it depends on your profile, I find you get invitations in batches, but it took me ages to get to the $3 I have now!

LizzieAnn

I got a few invites and made some points, not many. Then they deleted my account. I had to re-sign up and lost all my points. They claimed that it may have been deleted because I did not respond to an e-mail they sent me?? When I asked about my points, they replied that they don't keep track of that and if I wanted them to investigate it, I would have to send them a link to the survey e-mail ...EVERYONE keep your SURVEYS until you actually CASH OUT!

:x

good advice, Minx, I actually got told I was deactivated, but they reactivated me and I didnt lose my points, its just that they seem to have stopped sending me invitations!!

I always keep all my invitations now and cut and paste them back to the company concerned if I have a query - works like a dream!!

LizzieAnn