Survey companies don't forget us veterans

lobo49

Survey companies if you do come to this survey forum. Please don't forget us veterans that have enjoyed giving our honest opinions over the years and have been loyal to you.

• 3 weeks later...

Possible reply from Survey companies -

Thank you for your message. Although we appreciate your loyalty, we have found that millions of people are more than willing to spend 40 minutes on a survey for a chance to win a $10 Gift Card or less. In fact, they are tripping over each other to do this several times a day, for three months, in order to get entries into a sweepstakes for one $10 Gift Card.

Of course this allows us to still get the information, reap more profits than we ever thought possible, and not have to pay out more than a few dollars a month.

In the future, we hope to offer 90 minute surveys. After completing 100 of these 90 minute surveys, you will get one entry into a sweepstakes. The winner of the sweepstakes will win an entry into another sweepstakes. The winner of that sweepstakes will get 1 point. After accumulation 100 points, you will be entered into the grand sweepstakes for $1.00. This will be issued in the form of a check and we do ask that you send $1.25 to cover postage, handling, and administrative costs.

So, although you are willing to work for little pay, we have millions of people who will work for no pay. We no longer have a place for you.

Best regards.

That cracks me up! I hate to say that the letter holds more truth than what we realize. I REFUSE to do a survey for gift cards, merchandise or sweepstakes entries. They buy that crap in bulk, so it hardly costs them anything, so the reality is, those who participate in those surveys really are working for free.