SurveySavvy email and snail mail forwarding program

photovoltaiccell

I was just wondering if any of you have experience or advice about this program.

Survey Savvy has a program where they will send you envelopes in the mail and you send them all the direct paper mail advertisements that you get. They also want you to give them your main email address and the password to it so that all your email will be auto forwarded to them. They say they will pay you $15 for the first month and then $10 for every month after.

I would be fine with the paper mail portion of this but I am apprehensive about the email portion. I manage all my stuff through my email including my bank accounts and credit cards. I guess I could make a new email and just give them that one but they may be able to tell if I do that and disqualify me.

What do you think about this program?

That sounds almost illegal to me! Nobody gives out their passwords to anything. Great way for your account to get hacked by strangers. I wouldn't trust people I don't know having access to my email. This sounds very fishy. Are you sure the invitation came from Survey Savvy and not a faker (like fake paypal letters)? Maybe you can write to Survey Savvy and ask them, but start fresh, don't reply to that email. Your instincts are correct, I wouldn't do that for even a thousand dollars!

Sounds fishy. Although, I have experience with part of this program. I get the envelope, and have been sending them my junk mail since June, but they didn't ask for my email information. I wouldn't have shared it if they had. They pay me $5 a month for my junk mail, which is fine by me.