Surveyhead credited for 1999! *Update* I got paid!

justaiv

So I needed $3.40 to cash out with surveyhead and today I received an email saying I was credited for $3.50! What a coincedence just 10 cents more than what I needed, but I knew I hadn't taken a survey that was worth that much so I check out my rewards & this is what it says:

Fun New Movie Survey! QG# 6492 11/30/1999 $ 3.50 Earned

How is it that I was credited with a survey from 1999 when I just barely signed up last month???

So I haven't cashed out yet, but I'm pretty sure that's one of the reasons many people aren't able to cash out because they've been credited for a survey they've never done and are then labeled as being frauds! :roll:

So I'm wondering what should I do now cuz I don't want to cash out if I know I wont be paid? That is so shady for them to do something like that though...

Don't worry! I got that 1999 thing once before. Must be some type of glitch. Surveyhead has paid me twice since joining last year. My only problem with them now is my recent low qualification rate.

Did they ever correct the problem, or did you email them before you cashed out to let them know? Im sure if youre honest with them upfront they will pay you!

I did send them an e-mail that day, that said I wasn't going to cash out until they fixed the problem and give me an explanation as to why that happened. I haven't received an email back though, so who knows. I really hope that I'll be able to cash out and get paid.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I sent in my request to cash out & I got paid my $25 yesterday! So it's all good but I still haven't gotten a reply for why I was credited from 1999...