toluna test and vote are crap

heather

i wish i never joined Toluna panel. the points system is so ridiculous, the surveys can last upto 25 minutes each time and if you do manage to complete it before being screened out the points you gain from it is so miserly is a waste of time and effort. the stuff you can cash your points out for is a bunch of crap stuff except for the amazon voucher, but they have changed the goalposts so that instead of 30000 points for a fiver, you have to save double that to get the tenner. it takes so long to do this that i think why should i stay with them?

i have almost saved enough to get the voucher now, but then all of a sudden i noticed a large amount of my points have vanished, i contacted them to find out about it, and they have ignored me.

i had stopped participating in the emailed surveys as i just dont have the time anymore to spend 30 minutes a survey that rewards you badly, and thats usually 3 to 5 Surveys at a time i get sent, and if i do participate and waste my time i get screened out near the end anyway and dont get the points. i have only been participating in the sponsered quick surveys for 15 to 150 points a go, they only take a minute or less.

im hoping that i get this resolved as Toluna have stolen too many points from me. i want to get that voucher. whether i get it or not im soon to been deleting my account as they are a bunch of crooks.

• 2 weeks later...

tell me about them.useless sods they are.my post would be twice as long as yours IF i told you what i've been through.

it was only 10 days ago i made a complaint but i just logged in and not only can i not find my complaint in my account but i can't see how long it takes them to give you a decision.does anybody know?

These people also bought out Your2cents and turned it into a pile of garbage. I hate to sound rude or discriminatory, but every french company or person for that matter that I have had the displeasure of running in to has been sleazy, dishonest, and bad business. Maybe it is because they get everything for free, work 20 hours a week "if at all" and have very lax business laws and are immune, given that I am surprised Toluna and Your2cents bothers paying us at all, but at least they do, even though it takes 4 months to a year...

I have currently been waiting since last October for my £10 voucher. I submitted a complaint with Survey Police on 22nd March, and got a response on 1st April from Toluna saying they would be sending it out in a couple of weeks.

I emailed them on 15th April to query where it was, and I got a response today saying the voucher department had decided not to send it out afterall because they had a different address on file now than when the voucher was sent out ... I MOVED HOUSE!!!!!!!

The level of customer service is appalling. And thats when you actually get a response!

I haven't been doing any surveys for them, and as soon as I get this voucher I will be closing my account!