Pinecone Research??

thadchr

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For the US, you can sign up here: https://www.pineconeresearch.com/Signup ... _Form.aspx

I was a member from '07 to '09, when I moved and lost internet access. Naturally they closed my account for not doing any surveys in over a year. But in the time I was a member, I made close to $130. After about six months as a member getting only a couple surveys each month, I started getting at least 5 paid surveys a month (sometimes 10 or more), and over half of those had product tests to go with them, which meant another $3 for every product evaluation survey I took (and I took 'em all...some of THOSE even had follow-ups that paid yet another $3!).

Personally, I had a blast doing product evaluations because I was testing things that hadn't yet hit the shelves and making a difference with my input. Some of the things they sent were pretty bad ideas that could be fixed with enough survey input (and when they finally did hit the shelves, they'd improved considerably), but most of those products were cool and useful. They only send products they know you'll actually have a use for (that's the purpose of the survey that comes before the product), which is very cool because not only are they free, they're actually paying you to use those products.

Pinecone is a fantastic survey site for some and useless for others who don't fall into the desired demographic. I'll tell you now, they always used to send me a ton of invitation links to give out to males 18+ of age, so they are definitely looking for that specific demographic. I hope that helps. :D

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has ANYONE besides me been completely ignored by Pinecone? I haven't even received an invite from them in MONTHS! I am opting out soon. There's no point in letting them have my name and all my information (to sell to whomever) if I can't get a benefit as well. :P