MySurvey issues

Elwood33

Just got the same crappy error again and this time I emailed to complain and that I'm not sure if I even get the points awarded. As you know its pretty hard to determine which survey it was for when you get a lot in one shot and once you click on the survey you don't know what the number was...I'll bet money I don't get a reply as usual.

lbl_technicalerror_header

lbl_technicalerror_text1

lbl_technicalerror_text2 lbl_privacy_Contactus_Link

lbl_technicalerror_thankyou

click on the survey you don't know what the number was

I have learned to write the number down before clicking on it. Especially when I get a survey from GTM following the emailed survey. Other wise when you do complain they want to know what the survey ## is. Try also to put what the survey was about, that sometimes helps.............................. :idea:

• 3 weeks later...
Why do so many survey sites route to the Mysurvey engine? Half the time you either don't qualify right away or you take to long by the time you get to the end it gives you some ridiculous error message. Even when you load this survey right from Mysurvey and receive an error at the end/timeout they never respond to me.

I dunno, but I don't remember this site being so bad a year ago anyone else?

Me too, thats how I never got TWO 300 points surveys credited because it took me to an error page !!! So horrible, what will it take for them to reply and at least give me one of the 300 points. I can't stand them

I just did a survey for 110 points that was a low reward for how long the survey was, I was thinking about quitting but I thought what would be more stupid, quitting and wasting my time doing half of it or doing it for a rubbish reward. But I clicked submit and my internet closed when it was submitting so I didn't get the points.

Their points are too low, it's a rip-off the length of the surveys they send for the points but you can't tell how long is going to be until you are into it.

I've written them about 7 messages now about my most recent 300 points survey that ended on an error page and they won't reply. I've tried saying it casually, angrily and sending several reminders but nothing works. Yet one time they responded on the same day I sent a new message about something else thats easy to fix but ignore my serious messages - how does that work?

They defintely have the worst rewards, customer service and most errors than all the sites I'm on.

I've been waiting 2 weeks now for a Paypal payment...I hope this company isn't going in the toilet like all the others...

:evil:

Here's another problem with GTM/MySurvey being the same crooked outfit....

They both presumably run this dumb "forced profiling" scam with every surveys every other month or so.

So, if you're registered at GTM, you go through the annoyance of their forced profile page, then click on the little arrow, and instead of going to the survey, you get a blank page with an URL that says mysurvey.profiling.xxxxxxx.xxxxxx

That's because I'm not registered at My Survey. If you were registered at both sites, you would probably get TWO forced profile pages. Which would be an annoyance in and of itself.... but not quite as much as the surveys crashing and burning due to their total incompetence.

• 2 weeks later...

Why do so many of their surveys go to a "waypoint error page" and you don't get the points?! I got a 50 point survey that when I finished took me to a page that said "waypoint error page". More points I'm going to have to email them continuously about if I want them. :x

More points I'm going to have to email them continuously about if I want them

I'M ON DAY 5 emailing them for points................. :roll:

I am lucky because I have a 15 year old in the house and about every 6 months she will get an invite from them to do a 7 day diary. It is usually worth 300 points, which helps. The most of my points come from the ones that the 15 year old does, so when I cash out, she gets the gift card. I think that is fair. But I don't cash out often.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my god, I've had 5 Surveys from them today and only qualified for this last one, I completed it, got to the last page where you give feedback on their surveys and there's no next/submit button?! I refreshed the page to see if it would fix it but of course that ruined the whole thing and a load of error text came up instead. I was going to say at least i have the survey number this time, but that doesn't make much difference does it :)

Here's an issue...I'm from Canada & went on a holiday a little while back to Orlando & had an evening where I had some time to kill & decided to clean up some emails...so I have a few mysurvey invites to complete...little did I know that because I was in the USA I couldn't complete these surveys which is a bunch of crap if you ask me...So I get home only to find out that mysurvey had frozen my account because I tried to access my account & complete the survey somewhere other than where I live..I find that to be a bunch of bull...you're still getting all the same answers & responses that you were before..so why nail me because I want to complete some surveys while I'm away....

• 1 year later...

Anyione else still having problems, I get innumerable surveys from mysurvey (or of course Global testmarket) where I get bombed out before the survey opens with the usual

We're sorry...

A technical error has occurred. It is not possible to access this survey.

Please contact the helpdesk. lbl_privacy_Contactus_Link

Thank you for your help!

Logid:

EVERY time yopu report it you get the usual glib "s*d off, we're not interested", but paraphrased as

Zendesk (MySurvey)

4 Jan, 13:11

Dear Panel Member,

Our records confirm you have been screened out of the survey. There are a number of possible reasons why you did not qualify which include not meeting the requirements to continue the survey or providing responses that did not meet the criteria for the survey.

If I didn't qualify before the survey evenm starts, then why was it sent, seems to me that their support team isn't interested, and the survey engine is worse than useless.

Don't waste your time enrolling

Yeh, I get the error page thing, and I don't even contact them anymore. I am just trying to get enough to cash out and then decide if I want to stay or go.