WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR

1957horses

Wishing You All A Warm And Happy Thanksgiving................................... :)

I am thankful for having GOD'S PROMISE and JESUS SACRIFICE.............................. :D

I am thankful having a warm home and food to eat............................ 8)

I am thankful for Family and Good Friends............................................... :P

I am thankful for Survey Police to converse with You All My Fellow survey takers as we help each other........... :mrgreen:

I am thankful to be doing surveys making it possible to have extra money..................... :wink:

I am thankful for all my family and friends ..................Turkey is in the oven just waiting for my special little people to get hear my Grandchildren..................Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

We're really thankful for all of you here at SurveyPolice. Your support really means a lot, especially from those of you who have been part of the community for so many years.

Although we've changed a lot in the last 6 months, we're still planning on more changes and only hope to get better. We hope you'll continue to stick around for the ride!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Gee, I would have thought more of you would have post something........................ :roll:

I think everyone's getting ready for turkey! It's very quiet online today. 8)

I'm thankful for the roof over my head.

I'm thankful for plenty to eat every day.

I'm thankful for my health.

I'm thankful for all the extra money I've made this year doing surveys online.

I'm thankful I have a reliable car.

I'm thankful for my family.

If you ever think you have nothing to be thankful for, just take a look around you in your community and you are sure to see someone who has it much worse than you do. There is always something to be thankful for.

If you ever think you have nothing to be thankful for, just take a look around you in your community and you are sure to see someone who has it much worse than you do. There is always something to be thankful for

How right you are............. 8)