YouGov Movie Survey

bingham

I got an invite for a survey where I had to watch a 20+ storyboard of the first act of an upcoming movie. When I reached the end of the video, I got a message "Oops! Something went wrong!" and the movie reset! This survey sounded really interesting at first, but I'm not sure I want to watch the whole thing again and risk getting another error message. Grr! :x

Did anyone else take this survey? Any problems with it?

EDIT: I decided to watch the video a second time and I was able to complete it. This survey alone took over an hour!

And how much did you earn?I dont think the pay is worth the time but I cant really say that if I don't know how much.I wont do it if they say 500 pts.I haven't done the math but I'm sure it's not worth but a dollar.

And how much did you earn?I dont think the pay is worth the time but I cant really say that if I don't know how much.I wont do it if they say 500 pts.I haven't done the math but I'm sure it's not worth but a dollar.

500 points is worth around 42cents if you're looking to cash out a $25 reward at 30.000 points :evil:

If the survey was the CoProducer project , it didn't pay anything. It said:

You will be eligible for a share of 35% of the profits, provided you adhere to the two key terms and conditions of eligibility, as set out below:

- Profits is defined as the YouGov Producer's Net Profit share, i.e. the share of profits remaining after the payment of all entitled third parties.

- To participate in, and be eligible for a share of profits from, the CoProducer project, every panelist must complete no less than 50% of YouGov surveys to which you are invited between the date of completing this survey and the final CoProducer survey, which we anticipate sending towards the end of the editing process (in approximately 12 months).

If the survey was the CoProducer project , it didn't pay anything. It said:

You will be eligible for a share of 35% of the profits, provided you adhere to the two key terms and conditions of eligibility, as set out below:

- Profits is defined as the YouGov Producer's Net Profit share, i.e. the share of profits remaining after the payment of all entitled third parties.

- To participate in, and be eligible for a share of profits from, the CoProducer project, every panelist must complete no less than 50% of YouGov surveys to which you are invited between the date of completing this survey and the final CoProducer survey, which we anticipate sending towards the end of the editing process (in approximately 12 months).

Thanks for the info. I was able to complete the survey successfully after posting this thread. The possibility of earning some of the film's profits sounds pretty cool.

I just got some update from them on that today. They were going to make some changes in the script and then you could refer people and be put into a drawing to win a screening or something, not sure what it actually was, but I guess I am still in for now.

I received the same message. I chuckled at the mention of "some users requested for a pause button...". Yes, please! Having to watch a 20-minute clip straight through isn't easy, especially in a household full of distractions!

I hope I'm able to stay in throughout the film process. Kind of exciting.