nj07208

That is the email given for a snacking study I completed over a month ago. Of course, I don't remember which survey site I got this through (OO, mysurvey or I-say) so I'm probably screwed. I emailed them twice now with no reply. Does anyone have a history with these people or maybe completed the survey? Thanks. I believe the reward was $15.

Not the one I did. Did a daily survey on some snacks they sent for around 2 weeks. Diary was sent daily and was from C&R Research and started on Nov 1 and was via OO IIRC. But I looked at some emails and that was not any of the addresses in emails I was sent. Sorry, cannot help. My reward was $15 but all the diaries were conducted via email daily. Already got the reward via email.

Not the one I did. Did a daily survey on some snacks they sent for around 2 weeks. Diary was sent daily and was from C&R Research and started on Nov 1 and was via OO IIRC. But I looked at some emails and that was not any of the addresses in emails I was sent. Sorry, cannot help. My reward was $15 but all the diaries were conducted via email daily. Already got the reward via email.

Thanks, JD. Guess I screwed myself by not taking better notes but I will from now on.