Technical Problems

caveman

I have had quite a few with MyView........................ :cry:

I only need 1,002 for $50.00 and completed one for 1,400 and at end it said incountered internal error blaa blaaa blaaa....... :x

20 stinking points for $50 myview......................... :D

I know I will get it BUT then they will be out of $50. amazon the way it is going lately for me............. :roll:

I just had an office supply one on My View that was bad. Got the encountered an internal error message--please check back later. I'm sure My View will award the points but these errors do seem to be happening more and more on their site.

I just had an office supply one on My View that was bad. Got the encountered an internal error message--please check back later. I'm sure My View will award the points but these errors do seem to be happening more and more on their site.

I did that one this morning which would have put me in the pink. I screenshot it ands sent it in. I know they will give us the points in the morning......................... :D

And your right, this is the 3rd time in a week and a half. with problems.................... :roll:

I just hope there is still a $50. amazon in the morning, still need 8 points.................... 8)