What company takes forever to pay you? Let's start up a list

greeneyeddevils

Just wondering what survey company you hate the most when it comes to paying you what they owe you.

These companies are always fast enough to take our answers but some tend to take forever to pay..which companies do you hate the most & wish they would pay out faster in the new year?

Let's start a list

My worst company

SURVEY LION ---requested a payment back on Oct 4th for a small amount of $22 & been waiting ever since to be paid..

always excuses when I contact them in regards to payments & takes so long to show up in my mailbox.

company is located maybe 45 min to an hr from me...I might go to their actual office to try & collect...lol

Got a invite from RS marketing on June the 5th for a $5 survey and I have never been paid and they wont answer my emails.

I can honestly say I dont do survey's for companies who screw with their time frame.If they do screw up and don't pay and I ask and they still pussyfoot around about giving it to me I quit doing them.However Testspin and Mindfield do take a long time to turn points earned over into my account,that's another pet peeve of mine.

I am getting worried about ACOP. I really don,t mind a wait if they pay within the time period they say they will,. I had payment approved by ACOP on oct 25. They have a rule that they pay by check mailed to your home the first time you cash out. I am still waiting well past the 4 to 6 weeks they told me once it was approved. I contacted them twice and only got a reply the first time, it just said they were behind and thanked me for my patience. Well I am out of patience, I hate this, sometimes I really feel taken avantage of. :cry:

ACOP check took 52 days. Previously got paypal from them, this year was 27 days, and 10 days. It used to run a week.

Savvy has gotten better. The last one I got was only 28 days. Previously the longest was 93 days!

GTM is slow as well. Usually run just north of a month.

• 3 weeks later...

E search takes 3 months

Ipoll, gratispoints, jdpower, onlycashsurveys, ithink - they all take ages to accept your survey and then 4 more weeks to process your cashout and pay you. Sometimes they're faster, sometimes not.

• 1 month later...

iPoll. 2 months for the "Pendings" to clear (why that is our problem is NOT justifiable to begin with); another 8 months to E-MAIL ME A 14-DIGIT CODE # (that is one, slow, typist..someone, quick, call Guinness World Records...got a live one here!)--Total = 10 MONTHS FOR A $25 DOLLAR E-CARD. NEVER. NEVER. AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Just wondering what survey company you hate the most when it comes to paying you what they owe you.

These companies are always fast enough to take our answers but some tend to take forever to pay..which companies do you hate the most & wish they would pay out faster in the new year?

Let's start a list

My worst company

SURVEY LION ---requested a payment back on Oct 4th for a small amount of $22 & been waiting ever since to be paid..

always excuses when I contact them in regards to payments & takes so long to show up in my mailbox.

company is located maybe 45 min to an hr from me...I might go to their actual office to try & collect...lol

Too many to mention - I dropped a whole lot of them!!! Down to just 3.

B2B VOICE only because I haven't received a survey from them since last July and I have 20 in my account and you need $25 to cash out.How convenient for them to stop sending surveys once you are that close.