American Consumer Opinion now part of SSI?

TomServo

Just got this from ACOP......

Dear Member,

Decision Analyst is constantly reviewing its practices to ensure that its panelists have the best experience. As part of that review, we have made some changes to our privacy policy and terms and conditions. Please review the updated privacy policy and terms and conditions.

In connection with updating our privacy policy, we provided notice of a new partnership with Survey Sampling International, LLC (“SSI”). This partnership will expand your survey-taking opportunities. In connection with the partnership, we will share your unique panelist identification number and certain geographic and demographic data about you with SSI, to enable SSI to identify a potential survey opportunity for you. Once a survey opportunity is identified, Decision Analyst will invite you to participate in the survey. If you have any questions about how SSI uses the data we share, please review SSI’s privacy policy here.

If you prefer not to receive survey opportunities from SSI and/or do not consent to the updated privacy policy and terms and conditions, please opt out by clicking on the link below by January 2, 2014 If you do not opt out within the given timeframe, you will be deemed to have consented to the sharing of your data with SSI and to the updated privacy policy and terms and conditions. If you wish to opt out of the sharing of your data with SSI after expiration of the period above, please follow the opt-out process set forth in our privacy policy.

Opt-Out Link: http://www.acop.com/opt-out/ssi_opt_in/149208111/

If you have any questions, contact us at: [email protected]

Hope this doesn't mean they go downhill as fast as Survey Spot and Opinion Outpost did. :(

basically explains today why i got a darned samplicio router survey through ACOP.... gone are the days of good paying surveys through them..

i tried the opt out option but it just sits there so i can't tell if it went through?

basically explains today why i got a darned samplicio router survey through ACOP.... gone are the days of good paying surveys through them..

i tried the opt out option but it just sits there so i can't tell if it went through?

Last year I went on vacation and decided not to do their surveys while I was away.I went for 10 days.When I came home I was told I was no longer on their panel due to inactivity.So if I were you I would just stop doing them and see if they kick you off.And if that doesn't work then I'm (LOL)gonna be upset at them for kicking me off.Well maybe not so much now as I would have been.

I was afraid of this. I was wondering why things were changing a bit over there lately and now I know why. so sad. I used to have good luck aco. now its... well you know how it is. again so sad.

They really made a mess of it, didn't they?

Sent me three invites in one day... all of them had ridiculous profiling crap attached to them, and not one of the surveys was about what it claimed to be about.

And for f#%&s sake, can these companies stop designing these surveys for a browser that was obsolete 10 damned years ago (M$IE)??

They really made a mess of it, didn't they?

Sent me three invites in one day... all of them had ridiculous profiling crap attached to them, and not one of the surveys was about what it claimed to be about.

And for f#%&s sake, can these companies stop designing these surveys for a browser that was obsolete 10 damned years ago (M$IE)??

same thing here today! I sent an email to them voicing my displeasure with their decision. in one ear , out the other more than likely. so sick of this junk going on!! :x