valued opinion

tilly62

Anyone have any complaints about this survey company? I have reached over $40 in surveys and requested the first 20.00 gift card a couple weeks ago.

Today when i ltry to log in to the site this is the message I get on the screen

We're sorry but the page you're trying to access does not exist!

If you have clicked on a survey invite we have sent you then this survey might be closed now.

Please login to update your personal details so we can send you invitations to surveys that interest you!

I tried loging in several different ways and no matter how I do it I get the same message. Just wondering if they flake out after you reach payout amount....

Update..... an hour later I got an email back saying updating website. I can now log in....

Wonder why it is I am on my guard with survey sites lately....

Wonder why it is I am on my guard with survey sites lately....

Probably because many are ripping people off. They aren't paying and they are making up excuses.

Tilly62, Yes! I got the same message screen as you did. I kept trying to log into the site, and late last night I finally got in. I checked my pending credits, and found that $5.00 of my credits have been deleted! I sent an email to them, and have not received a reply. I am very concerned. I am .15 from cashing out $20.00 for an Amazon code. I think if I do not hear from them soon, and if that money does not reappear as mysteriously as it disappeared, and if I can get the .15 I need to cash out, Valued Opinions and I will have to have a parting of ways. WHat a shame, they were always so professional....

Update on Valuedopinions, I received an email today telling me that they have found no problems on their end, and suggested that I clear out my browser cookies and delete my temp files and try ising IE to take their surveys (which I already do). There was no mention made of my missing $5.00 in pending credits. And no mention of updating their website. :twisted:

Update on 4/23/09

I checked my Valued Opinions balance today, and the missing $5.00 was added back to my account. And, I was able to cash out a $20.00 Amazon code today. So relieved. I really do like this panel, and as I said before, they were always so professional, glad to see they made everything right. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I signed up with Valued Opinions a short while back, did some surveys and then found out they don't pay cash but with these gift cards and it turned me off. I'm on the fence on if it's worth it or not.

I signed up with Valued Opinions a short while back, did some surveys and then found out they don't pay cash but with these gift cards and it turned me off. I'm on the fence on if it's worth it or not.

If you shop Amazon, yes, it's worth it. I bought most of my Christmas 2008 presents with my Amazon gift card earnings. Other Valued Opinions fans like using their Macy's gift cards.

This may well be your experience with them, but I have always without fail found them very professional and never had any problems being paid. Perhaps there are just a few technical hiccups, please just hang in there, and I always get replies from customer services on the couple of times I have had cause to contact them.

LizzieAnn

If you shop Amazon, yes, it's worth it. I bought most of my Christmas 2008 presents with my Amazon gift card earnings. Other Valued Opinions fans like using their Macy's gift cards.

The ridiculous thing is I shop at Amazon All. The. Time.

I can't shake the feeling I am somehow getting ripped off if Im not paid in cash. Gift cards seem less to me.

Maybe I should get over it. lol

I had the same problems logging into them. If I waited a few minutes I was able to get through. They seem to have less surveys and the ones they do have are paying $3 for 30 minutes. I've passed on them.