SurveySpot froze account?

Amarie_95

So I went to cash out using SurveySpot and it gave me an error. I tried again, and it kicked me out and I tried logging back in, but it said that my account is frozen due to data concerns. Well, I've cashed out using Opinion Outpost twice using my paypal account, so I emailed them to see what's up. I can't get into SurveySpot nor Opinion Outpost. They sent me an email that says

Hello,

We are in the process of reviewing accounts that were deactivated for suspicious behavior. Our system automatically deactivated your account, because you attempted to cash out with a different PayPal email address than the one used in your last PayPal claim. Even if that PayPal email address was used before in an earlier claim, please verify the following information:

Full name

Date of birth

Home address

Estimated sign up date

Last PayPal account/email address used before the account was deactivated

We look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Josephine

SurveySpot Helpdesk

I've never cashed out with SurveySpot before, and like I said, it's the same paypal email I cashed out with OO before! I'm confused.

i haven't seen that before but it concerns me as i rotate emails often between accounts.. it doesn't sound like a problem though, just tell them your info and it'll be fine.