Survey Advisory Group no mention of rewards

fiestyvermin

I was invited to this advisory group and while I do not do a ton with them when I do it is normally rewarding. Today I get a invite which says:

Today's survey will take approximately 20 minutes and you may earn Reward Points when you complete this survey. We very much appreciate your participation in this survey.

What the hell is you may earn reward points, it is just a open statement. Needless to say I sent them a email but I doubt they even credit me with a response. In my email I was very direct. When I send emails after being invited to anything that refuses to value my time or effort I always ask if they would go to work with the understanding that their company was making zero mention of payment and they have the possibility of not even getting paid for the effort they put in. Would you still go in?

I think I got this one too. Mine came thru Gratis Points. The discussion was to be conducted on multiple days and one had to complete 8 questions if memory serves me correct. There was no mention of the pay and since I have been burned so many times, I just closed out of it.

During this past summer I did a survey through Gratis that was supposed to be 20 minutes for 2 days answering questions with a moderator and after the 2nd day was to get $20.00. So I did the 1st part, took 30 minutes. I NEVER got to do the second part. There was about 10-15 of us. On the second day, I kept emailing Gratis to give me the log in to complete day 2 but they never did. After 3 days complaining to them saying I should get $10.00 for the 1st day. They said that they sent me the survey for day 2. They are BIG FAT LIARS............................. :twisted: