New year... Ipoll still sucks

avemaria

just did a 15 minute survey that hinted it would lead to a panel that paid $75.. great.. but at the end it told me it couldn't finish as they had enough responses like mine.. after 15 minutes...

I'm fairly new to iPoll. On most days, I disqualify from every single survey. You would think the site would still give members a little incentive for attempting. It is time-consuming and frustrating, so I feel your pain.

Today was a good day; I managed to earn over $6 on the site. Believe me, that's rare.

most of my frustration is that I was here when it was a good site by the name of Surveyhead.. back in 2012 before they switched over they were the best paying for me.. so now i can see the price cuts.. and having done the surveys before, I know just how much less they're paying now.. but i can tell you.. it's true in any form of work in that you get what you pay for.. if you pay less, the quality of work goes down.. i hope those who use these survey companies realize this.. you're not getting as good data if they screw us over in payments..

for instance

Survey #: 276129

Survey Length: 10 Minutes

Reward Amount: $1.06

did they really have to think about that 6 on the end? i mean, is that a charity act by giving us 6 cents more than a dollar or is it skimming 4 cents off $1.10?