VolcalPoint Voice Canada

greeneyeddevils

Just wondering if anyone else is a member of VocalPoint Voice Canada? I signed up with them a month or 2 ago & they're a decent company..You don't get points or anything like that...once or twice a month they give you the chance to win Visa Gift Cards & there's also activities that you do & sometimes they'll offer up $10 or $25 Visa gift cards that you're guaranteed to get if you complete say the 2 or 3 activities they give you...Since I've joined I've already received a $25 visa gift card in the mail..along with just completing another $25 activity...plus I picked up a mvp(most valuable poster) award for the week which gave me another $25 visa gift card..so I'd say this company is pretty cool...So if you're interested I'd say to check them out for they're a decent company with a great community moderator (customer service rep) I guess who answers any questions I have asap & is a big help...

Green

If you want in on a good survey site join into this one...I just won a $25 Prepaid visa just for posting on the site...very easy site to use & the rewards are great...

Thank you for participating in the Vocalpoint Voice and being our Member of the Week for January 22, 2014. It is our pleasure to deliver your Prepaid Visa® Reward in the form of a Promocode.