Usamp survey sites

Elwood33

Just wondering how many of these sites you guys use?

I am on Ipoll, Focusline and recently Onlycashsurveys. However, more often now I get "you have already taken this survey" from one of these sites, this might even be if I screened out on it from one of the other sites. I don't get why different sites would have the same surveys unless they all pull from Usamp?

I am on several of their sites as well. Each site is a different panel, but many of Usamp's clients want respondents from demographics that cross a number of their panels, so they distribute the invites across all those panels. So it's very likely you will get the same survey if you belong to more than one Usamp site.

What annoys me is that sometimes you get an "invalid" on one of their sites (e.g. iPoll) when you accidentally try the same survey from one of their other panels. Those invalid's count against you and they will close your account on iPoll if you have too many invalids. They should really track their surveys better and not present a survey to you that you have already attempted on one of their other panel sites. Then you will not get artificially penalized.