Why People Conduct Online Surveys

sai

I really dont know why people conduct onine surveys. ?

No one does the surveys with honesty. Most of the survey takers jus scroll down the screen and mark the checklist with hurry. Practically they wont get the real opinion from the people. Is there any other hidden reason for them to conduct online surveys?

I really dont know why people conduct onine surveys. ?

No one does the surveys with honesty. Most of the survey takers jus scroll down the screen and mark the checklist with hurry.

I have to disagree. Most of the people here at Survey Police do them honestly. I may not be the best human on earth but honesty is very high on my morals list.

Is there any other hidden reason for them to conduct online surveys?

Think about it this way. If the results from surveys were not helping companies get the information they wanted because the survey takers were not being truthful then there would be very few surveys to take. They aren't going to keep paying for bad information.

I disagree also to a point. They are paying me, I am not going to lie. The only time I get crazy is if the survey pays 50 cents and it's going on 45 minutes. If they are not going to have the same moral obligation to treat me with respect, I get to the point where I will check the easiest thing to get the survey over with. I tell them this in the comments, sometimes in the middle of the survey if they have a space for that. They will not get quality answers from some people if the survey is too long.

You cannot lump all survey takers into the same category.Yes there are dishonest survey takers as much as there are dishonest survey companies.If you want real answers then have hidden questions in the surveys to see who is reading the it and who isn't.Plus like the others have stated if we were paid fairly for our time we would be more then glad not to skim a 40 minute survey that only pays $1.50.In fact I wont even attempt that survey for that pay.I also believe that 70 percent of people doing surveys are honest however I'm not sure that can be said of survey companies.

I must also disagree. I've never been dishonest on purpose and I've been doing online surveys since around 2009. The way I feel about it is if they are paying me to take them I am going to do my best to be honest and do right by them. I do realize though that not everybody is going to be honest. It's just human behavior. Go figure. :|

I m from india.Cn u tell me which are the best paying survey sites in india.I get very low amount thro survey sites. I think most of the survey sites pay higher amount for UK n canadians.If u knw any good sites pls tell me.

• 2 weeks later...

I am someone who does not believe in lying just to get through a survey but some surveys are so badly created that they leave you no choice as they sometimes do not provide enough choices. For example, I am hearing impaired and do not have a phone. One survey asked what kind of phone but did not leave choices for someone who had no phone, so I had to abandon the survey. Same with a TV or car. I do not have either, but the survey creators are so tunnel-visioned that they automatically expect everyone to have a TV and car just because most people do. Also, why, if you have already filled out a profile, must they ask you several pages of personal questions each time you try to qualify. Why is technology not advanced enough for these companies that they also send me the same survey over and over that I have already done before or otherwise does not apply to me (Zoom, Toluna, to name two). I can only hope that survey companies take some time to read what people comment upon in SurveyPolice so that somehow they might learn to create better surveys that a person can take honestly without having to quit because of survey design errors. And when you try to contact a company to let them know of an error, even a technical one, many of them do not have a place where you can do this easily. Too many companies also send surveys from other companies and someone may have already completed the same survey. Why not have a space where the survey taker can say WHY they cannot take a certain survey? Why are they so slow to *learn* ????