Vindale stopped payment on a check they sent me

jillmarie

Wow- I'm upset. I worked so hard to reach the $50 threshold. I've cashed out a few times with no problems. Yesterday, I get mail from my bank, informing me there was a stop payment on a $50 check from Vindale, plus a $12 fee charged to me from the bank.

I'm livid. I posted on Facebook and Twitter, and submitted support tickets asking for full compensation. I have $38 tied up in my account there. I'm afraid they will deactivate my account on me and I'll never see that hard earned money either.

I'm not one to rant and rave, this is a legitimate concern I have.

Shame on Vindale. I hope they see my posts, and more importantly, pay me my $62.

DO NOT sign up with them, fellow survey takers. They are not even available to rank here because I suppose Survey Police doesn't have reason to recommend them. I'd give them negative stars if I could.

Anyone else have an experience like this with Vindale?

I've never been with Vindale but if I were you I would get their phone number and call them 15 times a day until they gave me the money. Make a real pest of yourself - emailing, calling, whatever you can think of but don't give up. That's totally unethical for them to do that to you. Good luck.

Wow- I'm upset. I worked so hard to reach the $50 threshold. I've cashed out a few times with no problems. Yesterday, I get mail from my bank, informing me there was a stop payment on a $50 check from Vindale, plus a $12 fee charged to me from the bank.

They void their checks if not cashed within 90 days. I suspect that is not the problem, however.

Here is their phone no. 1-855-846-3253 option 3

Thanks for your support. I posted to their Facebook page, that's how to do it in 2014. They credited me the $50. I then asked for the $12 bank fee, and they gave me $6 towards it. It was just shy of the 90 days to cash it. I held on to it because if you take a picture of yourself with the check, they credit you $5. I didn't get notice that the picture was accepted. I looked at the check and it didn't have an expiration date on it. They emailed me that policy so now I understand. they really should write that on the checks.

I have close to $50 again, I'll just take the picture, and cash it immediately next time! I deleted the messages on Facebook so there wouldn't be reason for them to kick me off the panel.

Thanks for your support. I posted to their Facebook page, that's how to do it in 2014. They credited me the $50. I then asked for the $12 bank fee, and they gave me $6 towards it. It was just shy of the 90 days to cash it. I held on to it because if you take a picture of yourself with the check, they credit you $5. I didn't get notice that the picture was accepted. I looked at the check and it didn't have an expiration date on it. They emailed me that policy so now I understand. they really should write that on the checks.

I have close to $50 again, I'll just take the picture, and cash it immediately next time! I deleted the messages on Facebook so there wouldn't be reason for them to kick me off the panel.

So glad you got your money.......................... :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Vindale flagged me as a fraud and held my payment, even though I have been with them for years and had prior payments from them. I provided the requested proof and they released the hold, but, they are refusing to allow me a paypal payment. I have to accept a check, which usually takes so long. How rude they are being!

Vindale is a scam at its worst. I had around $20 in my account, but I couldn't get surveys anymore, they were wanting me take part in one of the pay projects. I decided I wasn't going to. Within a few short months, I had $2 left in my account. They deducted some every now and then because I wasn't constantly agreeing to spend a lot of money to make a little. So I got out. What a waste of time. Why would any legitimate company put a time limit on money in your account? THEY wouldn't, but Vindale would.