Valued Opinions Experiences

Pete

I looked at the reviews on Valued Opinions and as usual they are a mix of bad and good and it is pretty low on survey police's list. Has anyone here had a good or bad experience with this site?....I signed up to give it a shot for more amazon gift codes..

they're ok for me.. more fair paying that most.. the problem we've had in showing frustration with them is that last year they came out without masking it the way others do and just told us they'll be charging us to cash out now.. so when you cash out for a $20 card, you have to have $22 in your account.. on Visa it's $5.. but other than that i haven't had much trouble with them..

I looked at the reviews on this site and as usual they are a mix of bad and good and it is pretty low on survey police's list. Has anyone here had a good or bad experience with this site?....I signed up to give it a shot for more amazon gift codes..

You know if there is something you might want to know about for instance "Valued Opinions" type it in the 'search box' in the upper right corner, and it will pull up everything that has ever been written about it, just that one subject. You can even type in someones name like '1957horses' and everything I only me ever posted will show up......................... 8)

I looked at the reviews on this site and as usual they are a mix of bad and good and it is pretty low on survey police's list. Has anyone here had a good or bad experience with this site?....I signed up to give it a shot for more amazon gift codes..

You know if there is something you might want to know about for instance "Valued Opinions" type it in the 'search box' in the upper right corner, and it will pull up everything that has ever been written about it. You can even type in someones name like '1957horses' and everything I ever posted will show up......................... 8)

Thanks for that info. I just finished my profile surveys so I'll let you know how it works out for me....... :P

You will see that it is only the first few lines in each box. so then you click on the title, and the rest of what is said will come up.................. 8)

You will see that it is only the first few lines in each box. so then you click on the title, and the rest of what is said will come up.................. 8)
................ :P:P

I was just going to make my own topic about Valued Opinions....

For my last cashout, it was great because...they INSTANTLY paid me this round after I took each survey. What's funny is, they have done this one or two other times for me in the past too. It's odd, because usually they take 3-4 weeks to give you credit for every survey you do! Has anyone else noticed this?

But about Valued Opinions, it's really a good survey site for amazon gift cards. Also when you do have the 22$ in your account, you can get your electronic Amazon gift card usually the same day. If you don't receive it the same day, I usually email them and they send it then.

I tried signing up for this site, but it said my registration failed. I tried contacting them via email, but never got a response. Anyone have this happen? The failed registration, not the failure in response by them.

i always get paid instantly when i do amazon cards.. which irritates me because the new $2 charge is supposed to be for admin costs.. but if you go on Amazon's site and check on the corporate gift card bundles.. the software does it for them.. they have no admin costs to give us Amazon cards..

I tried to join two or three times last year...always got the registration failed screen.

I am guessing this one is closed to new members.

Glad to know it wasn't just me that it was happening to! I tried a few days ago and got the same thing.

I have up on he AGC because they hiked up the price, but I can get other cards instead. I don't make money fast with them, takes a few months to get to $20. But I hang on to them, no reason to get rid of them.