Survey Savvy - Worth Continuing With Them?

RainbowMama

I joined Survey Savvy awhile back. I never do too much on a site until I actually get paid with him. I received my $1.00 check in the mail today. Party!

Is it worth continuing with them? Do they send out frequent surveys and is the pay decent?

I never made much from them, maybe $25.00 in almost 2 years. Others may be doing better. I know a friend of mine got a case of pop as a test a few months ago....................... :|

You have to keep track of your own survey history and I don't like that. Not a high volume of surveys though and that's a shame. But I do ok with them.

Plus it takes a while for them to post earnings to your account and then on top of that you have to wait 2 to 12 weeks for them to send out the check.I might be exaggerating on the time frame but I really don't think I'm that far off.Now if someone would like to refresh my memory on that it would be welcomed.

Plus it takes a while for them to post earnings to your account and then on top of that you have to wait 2 to 12 weeks for them to send out the check.I might be exaggerating on the time frame but I really don't think I'm that far off.

You are right. Takes forever to be paid normally but I found a loophole. A week or so before cashing out I install the SavvyConnect software. SavvyConnect members are paid within 2 weeks of requesting the check. Mine took like 7 or 8 days to get to me.

Thanks everyone! I think I'll stick with it for now to see how it goes. I don't mind waiting for the payment as long as it actually arrives. Haha.

Wow, somehow I made $102.50 with them in 2013. I'm Canadian and have only completed 7 surveys according to my account. I get the monthly envelopes and send them back with my junk mail for $5. I actually just cashed a $50.50 cheque from them on Wednesday. Curious how long they'll keep paying me for stuff I'd otherwise recycle....

I gave up on Survey Savvy about a year ago..I'm in Canada & was getting hardly any survey invites at all...had like $2 in my account...

I seem to get surveys from them often to my email. I just never bothered with them until I got the check.

I haven't gotten anything from them in a long time.

And today, I got one for .50. Hey this works for me! I will now say that they haven't sent me a $2.50 survey in like forever. :wink: Let's see if this works!