Visa Card from Tellwut Never Came

cricket

To anyone who has received a gift card from Tellwut…please tell me in what kind of packaging did it come. Mine is a month late and they told me to write back if I don't get it by today. I have a feeling that it was stolen by someone in the post office. It happens. However, it would help if someone can tell me what kind of envelope any gift card from Tellwut came in…could you feel that there was a card inside? Was it in a bubble envelope, regular envelope, box? I'd really appreciate knowing. Thanks.

When I used to get it by snail mail it came in a small amazon box that shows the amazon logo looks like a sorta smile, inside the box was a white envalope and in it a card that said thank you and a Amazon card inside of it. But for the last 8 months or so it has been sent be ecard. Drop them a line, they are pretty good at answering back................... 8)

Hi horses. I did and they were great about writing back. The cards come from Canada and it's a long process; he explained it to me. I'll wait to see if I get it Monday and if not, will write back. They sent it weeks ago. I think it was intercepted by someone along the way and someone probably has used it. Yup, I would get the little box too with the card. I think after this, I'll stick with Amazon codes. Nothing to get lost. I do surveys for money, not for stuff on Amazon so I like the Visa cards for things I really need, like food! But…I can get food on Amazon, cereal is cheaper, stuff that's safe and dated. Thanks as always for replying, you're the best :D

Hi horses. I did and they were great about writing back. The cards come from Canada and it's a long process; he explained it to me. I'll wait to see if I get it Monday and if not, will write back. They sent it weeks ago. I think it was intercepted by someone along the way and someone probably has used it. Yup, I would get the little box too with the card. I think after this, I'll stick with Amazon codes. Nothing to get lost. I do surveys for money, not for stuff on Amazon so I like the Visa cards for things I really need, like food! But…I can get food on Amazon, cereal is cheaper, stuff that's safe and dated. Thanks as always for replying, you're the best :D

Glad to always help someone if I know how........................ :D