www.campus-surveys.org - does anyone know any information?

Ougthesmartone

I am not experienced with online surveys, and I was contacted recently about www.campus-surveys.org. I was wondering if anyone knew any information about how good their service actually is. They make some pretty crazy claims about how good their site is (average take is 600-900 dollars), but has anyone actually joined? The site costs $29.99 to join, which sets it up for an easy scam opportunity, but it could also be realistic so that not everyone will join. I searched for a rating here, but found nothing.

So, has anyone actually joined and can help me out?

Hi and Welcome to the world of surveys!

Reputable survey panels don't ask for money. Anyone offering lists of reputable survey companies and wants to charge you a fee for the list is a scammer. They are charging you for information that is available for free from SurveyPolice and elsewhere on the web.

Read the rankings and reviews elsewhere on this site. Read our rants and raves here on these forums. Read the articles located on this site. Then you can steer clear of scams.

Never ever ever ever pay to take surveys.

"Our members are earning an average of $600 to $900 per week!"

Right and the Cubs are going to win 130 games this year..

"From $5 to $100 per on-line survey (see a sample survey)

From $50 to $200 per on-line focus group discussion

From $30 to $120 per product and service evaluation"

Right....if you hit every large survey from every company..qualified for every demographic for every survey...somehow was selected for every single focus group...applied and was accepted to every single product evaluation then you need immediate surgery to remove a large horseshoe in your butt.

briefly looking at their site,

"Had you become a member of our team, you can register with as many partner companies as you like. There is not limitation of the number of organizations you can register with. As a general rule of thumb, the more companies you register, the more survey invitations you will receive. Thus, you will earn well."

You can sign up for as many companies as you like without their site. They dont have any sort special list that you cant receive from google.com.

"As you become member of our team, with the password and username you receive, you will have access to Campus-Surveys.Org Members Area. Being a member of our team, you will have the right to use special tools designed to help you earn more money and make your work trouble-free and easy. We have prepared some tips, which in many situations come in handy. Moreover, useful articles, which make the whole process of online marketing research entertaining, as well as answers to the members’ FAQ, are available. You also get acquainted with the latest techniques and trends used to conduct online research, including online chat-based sessions, email feedback, online focus groups, and much more."

Essentially just read through the how to's on this site. Same difference, or again google.com for even more pointers. Sites such as volition.com and greenfield.com have forums with more pointers as well. Good Luck.