A new low for Angus Reid Forum members

greeneyeddevils

Wow!...I've seen it all now with this panel..how they've fallen in recent months...is it me or is it like every survey company is running out of cash/gift cards in a real hurry these days...Just received this email invite...how the hell am I supposed to qualify for this? It's like trying to win the lottery for 50cents...wtf?

This 5 minute survey is open to the first 10 members who will receive $0.50 Survey Dollar for qualifying and completing this survey before Tuesday, February 4, 2014 8:54 am (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

Wow!...I've seen it all now with this panel..how they've fallen in recent months...is it me or is it like every survey company is running out of cash/gift cards in a real hurry these days...Just received this email invite...how the hell am I supposed to qualify for this? It's like trying to win the lottery for 50cents...wtf?

This 5 minute survey is open to the first 10 members who will receive $0.50 Survey Dollar for qualifying and completing this survey before Tuesday, February 4, 2014 8:54 am (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).

Well today I got one from Mindfield that said

15 - 17 minutes

Should you qualify for and complete all study requirements your account will be credited $0.50 within 10-14 days once the total quota has been met for this study.

In fact I have been getting a lot of surveys with insulting pay outs.I wont do them and please people don't do them either.

Well today I got one from Mindfield that said

15 - 17 minutes

Should you qualify for and complete all study requirements your account will be credited $0.50 within 10-14 days once the total quota has been met for this study.

In fact I have been getting a lot of surveys with insulting pay outs.I wont do them and please people don't do them either.

What gets me is how the hell do I qualify for the survey if it's for the first 10 people only? By the time the email reaches me the damn thing would be closed....just got another one today for a 20 min survey for $1 for the first 50 memebers...wow! this site has gone down