Univox Non Payment

zephyl57

I cashed out for a $25 Amazon Code in late November. I cashed out once before it arrived within 14 days. As of writing I still waiting for my Code!! I have contacted them six times and the last time they admitted they hadn't sent the code but would do so within 24 hours .. That was nearly TWO WEEKS AGO!! :evil::evil: '... They obviously have no intention of paying me so I would suggest you tread very carefully in your dealings with this gang :twisted:

:evil::evil::evil: I am and have been for a while halfway to cash out with them. I never felt really confident about them so this is revealing. I hope they make it right for you.

I have cashed out 4 times with Univox in 3 years. The 1st 3 AGC was sent within 2-3 weeks. The last time took forever. I went to their facebook page, and there were many others complaining also so every day I bugged them on facebook and from their web site (I just copied and pasted the same letter sometimes 3x a day). It took almost 2 months from first week of October till end of November to get paid. They said they were out of them. That's the last time for me doing any of their surveys................................ :o

Also points were disappearing from my account. Over 230 of them. I emailed them about that and they said that was because the client refused my survey. I told them that I hadn't completed any of their surveys, all those points were 5 pointers from being DQ'd for 4-6 months. (most of their surveys are for IT they have got to be making a killing and ones I should have been able to complete still DQ'd me) They still didn't return the points....................... :x

I finally completed a survey for like 400 points but 2 months they still hadn't credited to my account (here again I sent numerous emails from their website, but received canned answers. After a few times complaining on their facebook I was finally paid which put me over the 2500 points to cash out back in November. That's the last time I will do their surveys. The writing is on the wall that something is going on with them.................. :roll:

Now Mintvine is very similar as for getting 5 points per survey if you DQ, and you only need 1000 for $10.00 AGC. I am 35 points from my 3rd or 4th time cashing out from Mintvine..................... :wink:

I am a member of safecount viewpoint. They are owned by Univox. I have emailed, called various offices and no reply. I have not reached the cash out threshhold and they have not sent me any surveys since September. I believe they ar emerging communities. Either way, I filed a BBB complaint. If they don't give me my money, i am going to the attorney general. It looks like they kind of shut down, and they are holding everyone's money hostage.

• 1 month later...

Well they must have known I wasn't happy with them because since I FINALLY got my payment, I stopped getting there 3-4 surveys a day. Just today is the first time in several months there was invite in my email, deleted it. Mintvine is similar where you get 5 points in DQ and only need 1000=$10 and they always get back with you on the next day should you have a problem and I've cashed out several times.............................. :wink:

.....I FINALLY got my payment.....

:D:D8)

I have about 1350 pts now. I'm dq'ing a few a day so it will take some time to get to 2500. I'm going to keep going but this will be a 1 cash out only thing. It's been a few years to get to 1350. I will usually try to get to a cash out a little faster once I get close it. Shouldn't take too long.

Watch out for points disappearing from your account. They did from mine the last time before cashout. I emailed them and they said the client dq me, points is they were 5 points that were taken because I hadn't done any surveys, all the points up to that point were all 5 pointers from being DQ, very dishonest the last time around. That's why I dropped them................ :roll:

They send me a survey invite 4 or 5 times a week and every one I immediately dq. 5 points each time. I'll get there eventually. 8)

I stopped doing their surveys a few years ago. I would do their points and qualify....and they would never give me my points. And the worst one was they had a survey for my son, which he sat with me and filled out for over 20 minutes and when we were done with the survey....they never credited the points to our account. It's one thing to screw me over, but when you screw my child over...well that's just unacceptable. I emailed them a ton of times, kept getting the run around and they kept telling me they would credit the points which never happened. Once I dq'd enough surveys that I had the 2500 to cash out, I got my amazon code and kicked them to the curb. Strange thing though I took one of their surveys through another survey site and now all of a sudden I'm getting surveys from them again in my email account. I'm going to be unsubscribing from them again, even though I shouldn't even be subscribed anymore, and hope they stop sending me things again. Maybe they thought I'd forget how they screwed me over the first time I was a panel member....um no I remember what snakes they were. Make enough so that you can cash out using your dq's and dump them. They're an awful panel :evil:

I can't believe Univox, I don't get it at all, I can't believe they're real. When they have surveys for "all" or "consumers" I always get 5 points for not qualifying and most of the surveys they send me are for "professionals" which I'm not but it says above it that it is specifically tailored to my profile?! I've been with them over a year and I'm just above 2000 points now and 90% of that has to be from 5 points!!!

And at least twice i've done a survey but was sent to some weird error page at the end and not got the points for it!!! I emailed them about it obviously (a few times) and they never replied. Just don't get how they can be real

I can't believe Univox, I don't get it at all, I can't believe they're real. When they have surveys for "all" or "consumers" I always get 5 points for not qualifying and most of the surveys they send me are for "professionals" which I'm not but it says above it that it is specifically tailored to my profile?! I've been with them over a year and I'm just above 2000 points now and 90% of that has to be from 5 points!!!

And at least twice i've done a survey but was sent to some weird error page at the end and not got the points for it!!! I emailed them about it obviously (a few times) and they never replied. Just don't get how they can be real

Complain on their facebook page.......................... :idea:

Complain on their facebook page.......................... :idea:

It was months ago and i'm not on facebook