VO amazon unacceptable

fiestyvermin

I probably just cashed out my last time with Valued Opinions. They were one of the first sites I joined and I have been fairly consistent up until they started charging for amazon and visa. Today when I put in for a amazon code VO said it can take up to 10 days to receive the gift code. They are charging me for a code, which costs them ZERO, and then on top of that they say I have to wait 10 days totally unacceptable. I realize that VO codes are mostly instant but to even have it on their site that it could take 10 days for something I am paying to have delivered is insulting.

Welcome to the Party, fiestyvermin! I do plan to give Valued Opinions a 'piece' of something the next time I'm in the Metroplex! And, not to rub it in, but that's 10 BUSINESS Days with them! Can't understand why they just can't give you the Code when they reply to you that they've accepted your Rewards Request. But, I guess that's asking too much from these morons...

I posted a bit back about them and this $15 cashout they have. I found out it was for one of those useless Restaurant cards. That is what you ge for your $15. I am taking the Macy's cards, and it still takes them 4 weeks to get it here.