Using an Ipad to take surveys

dawn_b_adams

Hi everyone. I'm kind of new at all this. I have signed up for 10-15 different survey companies. I'm an avid Ipad user, and like to do things on it when I'm away from home. I have noticed that most survey companies are not very Ipad/Apple friendly. When I try to use my Ipad to take surveys, I'm usually told that I have to have Flash installed or something to that effect. I cannot get Flash on my Ipad. This is becoming very frustrating. I like to be able to take surveys on my lunch break at work, since I have an hour for lunch. Knowing that most of these surveys expire quickly, I have to take them quickly, or by the time I get home to my PC, it's already expired or they have met their quota. Does anyone out there know of any survey companies that are Apple friendly? Please advise. Thanks much.

I mainly use an Android tablet but every time I try to do surveys on it I run into a survey that isn't compatible with mobile browsers, even in Desktop Mode for some reason. I haven't tried in a while though so things may have gotten more mobile friendly these days.

I do have an iPad also (can't stand it!) and you can view Flash content on websites with iOS you just have to install a "Flash Browser" from iTunes. They aren't free but don't cost too much either. My favorite and what I use is Puffin Web Browser. It's a good browser with all of the bells and whistles. It's $2.99 but to me worth every penny. Here is the Puffin trial version. (15 day trial)

A few more that are supposed to be good and support Flash.

Photon Flash Player for iPad $4.99

Skyfire Web Browser for iPad $4.99

I did them(or tried to) on an iphone for about 6 months. It was a pain because of the no flash thing and the small screen thing. I'm sure an ipad is a much better experience though having a much bigger screen. I'd get lots of error messages and bugs during the surveys.

Went back to my desktop and laptop to do surveys. Much better for me.

Thanks kesedwar! I will try that. It sounds like it's well worth the money. I'm still figuring out my Ipad after having had it almost a year. I'll try that and see if it works.