The B2B Voice-anyone with them

footfree

Here's a prime example of yet another new site I start up with and cant seem to get enough to cash out.Heck I cant even get a survey from them.I'm pretty sure when I started it was a $20 payout but now it says $25 okay fine and dandy but how the heck can I reach it if they don't send surveys?I'm at $20 and haven't received a survey from them since July of last year.I really think they ask you to join, get you near the cash payout then disappear with all the free info and their pockets being lined by these companies wanting the info.I have had this happen with other so called "new survey sites" I have joined.If this is the way they are going to be then they need to pay up front for each individual survey taken.I'm tired of being ripped off!

Yeah I signed up with them and haven't received a survey in 4-5 months...................... :?

Grrr are they still in business?I mean I can still log on, wonder what the deal is?

I've cashed out with them a few times, but in the past 6 months to a year surveys have been few and far between. Used to be like every month or two, now it's like every 4-6 months I receive an invite. As the OP said, makes it hard to reach the cash out when they don't send any surveys.