Survey companies I havent heard from in awhile

footfree

I haven't received a survey from these companies in awhile and I was wondering if you have done any for them?I hope they don't go out of business.Here's my list

Baker street solutions

Directive Analytics

Viewpoint Forum

Carly Hotspex

legerweb

Pollbuzzer

Darwins Data

B2B voice

Plus not only that but the panels I have been on always say they don't need my opinion they have enough people with my demographics or the focus group has been cancelled.Very hard for a girl to make a honest living these days.

I don't belong to any of the places you mentioned except Darwin's Data. I haven't done a Darwin's Data survey since last June. I only did the initial $10 survey for them, and then one $25 jury/video survey and that was it. Too many people found out about DD, I think -- and I suspect they were a rather small company to begin with -- and they don't have enough projects to go around for their entire database, so they pick and choose who gets the invitations. I think a lot of these places just run out of surveys to cover everyone, and so they send them to some people and not others -- or it's just a first come, first serve sort of deal.

The thing is, we need these survey companies much more than they need us, specifically. If they lose us, they can get other people who share our demographics to take their surveys right away. They don't need us to be their regular, part-time employees. They just need people to do surveys -- preferably different people here and there so they can get a variety of opinions -- so whomever happens to get in on a survey and happens to fit the criteria before the quota is met are the lucky ones.

Sometimes I see people commenting about being disqualified after answering a question a particular way, and wondering why the survey places don't want the "honest" answers. They do want the honest answers. They just don't need us to continue on with the surveys if we answer in a way they think will not be useful, so they disqualify us and wait for someone else to take the survey who will answer in the way that they feel is most fitting. It's much more frustrating for us than it is for the survey sites. They don't care if they disqualify us for answering in a certain way. We care if they disqualify us (which is why we all join countless survey places to try to make easy money that we need to pay our bills, get supplies, etc.)!

I haven't received a survey from these companies in awhile and I was wondering if you have done any for them?I hope they don't go out of business.Here's my list

Baker street solutions

Directive Analytics

Viewpoint Forum

Carly Hotspex

Legerweb

Pollbuzzer

Darwins Data

B2B voice

Plus not only that but the panels I have been on always say they don't need my opinion they have enough people with my demographics or the focus group has been cancelled.Very hard for a girl to make a honest living these days.

As for Hotspex I don't think it takes this long to get a new website up & running I have a feeling this company has closed it's doors...unless they've sold out to some other company & are waiting on the new company to start up...

For legerweb I've been doing a few in the last couple weeks...I know their site was down March 8-9 for work..but I always find that if you log into the site I myself tend to find more surveys then if I wait for them to send me one via email..

As for Hotspex I don't think it takes this long to get a new website up & running I have a feeling this company has closed it's doors...unless they've sold out to some other company & are waiting on the new company to start up...

For legerweb I've been doing a few in the last couple weeks...I know their site was down March 8-9 for work..but I always find that if you log into the site I myself tend to find more surveys then if I wait for them to send me one via email..

I agree about Hotspex taking way to long.

I'll take your advice and log on ,thanks!

I'm doing a 2 week trash bag PT from Viewpoint Forum right now but I don't hear from them as much as I would like to.

I have had $2 setting in my Directive Analytics account forever. The strange thing about Directive Analytics is that it is owned by Confirmit. I see Confirmit surveys all of the time at other panels but not from Directive Analytics. I can't figure that out. It seems like they would rather do the surveys in-house rather than through a router. Strange...

Darwins Data - 1 so far this year.

Pollbuzzer - Nada.

I'm not a member of the others.

I logged into legerweb daily for months and never had one survey so I gave up. Made $13 last yr from Directive Analytics. Got 2 cases from Darwin's Data last yr and 1 so far this yr.

I hadn't heard from legerweb the other day, completed it now I'm 50 cents from cashing out. This is the first survey in 4 months from them and probably be another 4 months to get the 50 cents...................... :?

I got a reply from Hotspex today with the following, I wonder when the end game is :)

"There is a lot of work going on in the background; we have started this year focusing on the "end game" for our panel members, and that requires putting surveys on hold. Rest assured, as soon as we have new surveys to send, we will. :)"

I have noticed lately that a lot of survey companies I use to hear from daily haven't been sending them out.While others seem to be doing well.I'm thinking big business is pulling back.