American Opinion Panel closing - Here's what to do!!!

djjp18

I logged in to American Opinion Panel today and was shocked to see the site is closing March 21! I was on there yesterday and there was no message, so this was new.

Worried cause all together I have over $100 tied up in their site, I went looking for a number to call.

For those who don't know this American Opinion Panel is part of Surveyhead along with iPoll (their main site) and a few others.

I called Surveyhead at: (818) 524-1218

Listen to the phone tree and go to Customer Service. Once there tell them about American Opinion Panel what they will do is create an account on iPoll or if you have an account like I did move your rewards and pending transactions over there after the site closes on the 21st. I had an account on iPoll that I had closed and now it's open. It's empty for now, but they did reopen up.

So don't panic about American Opinion Panel just get them to move your account to Ipoll or at least merge it with one you already have. So you don't have to worry about losing a thing.

I would still cash out ASAP. That's way too much money to not panic about. Too many things can go wrong that you have no control over.

Me personally. I never let money accumulate in a survey account. It's not a bank and there is no insurance. Until you claim your reward it's not technically yours. Let it accumulate in your PayPal account or Amazon or even your bank account. Just as long as you have it and it's not waiting to be claimed or worse, lost!

I cashed out on the 2nd of February for $13 and still have not gotten it. I got this emial from Anne Parks on the 3/6/14. They better get my check to me. I don't want it going to IPOLL because then I would have to do surveys to reach their cashout at $25.00............................. :x

Hello,

We are experiencing a delay with our cash-outs due to a technical error in our accounting department. Our accounting department is working to catch up with cash out requests, but must do so one-by-one and in order of the date which our members have cashed out. They are asking for more time in order to process your request.

We appreciate your patience and your membership with American Consumer Opinion.

You wouldn't have to do anything if you go to Ipoll, your activity goes with you, really your account has the same name. Both companies have basically identical rewards.

You wouldn't have to do anything if you go to Ipoll, your activity goes with you, really your account has the same name. Both companies have basically identical rewards.

Things happen and I have read and heard to many horror stories about how things have gotten messed up when they were to be "transferred". Plus I don't understand why you wouldn't want your $100?Why risk losing it?.....................

Things happen and I have read and heard to many horror stories about how things have gotten messed up when they were to be "transferred". Plus I don't understand why you wouldn't want your $100?Why risk losing it?.....................

I agree. No offense @djjp18 but you are way to calm about the transfer of accounts.

So don't panic about American Opinion Panel just get them to move your account to Ipoll or at least merge it with one you already have. So you don't have to worry about losing a thing.

I totally disagree and don't advise anyone to just "don't panic." Just the opposite.

No I disagree

ACOP 1000 POINTS = $10.00 CHECK

IPOLL 2500 POINTS = $25.00 AMAZON (WHAT EVER YOU PICK)

I don't want to do another $12 worth of surveys inorder to get the $13.00 I should have been paid for by now. Been 6 weeks.

Your talking about "American Consumer Opinion Panel"............................. :?::?:

I logged in to American Opinion Panel today and was shocked to see the site is closing March 21! I was on there yesterday and there was no message, so this was new.

Worried cause all together I have over $100 tied up in their site, I went looking for a number to call.

For those who don't know this American Opinion Panel is part of Surveyhead along with iPoll (their main site) and a few others.

I called Surveyhead at: (818) 524-1218

Listen to the phone tree and go to Customer Service. Once there tell them about American Opinion Panel what they will do is create an account on iPoll or if you have an account like I did move your rewards and pending transactions over there after the site closes on the 21st. I had an account on iPoll that I had closed and now it's open. It's empty for now, but they did reopen up.

Oh, they're apart of surveyhead? Goodluck getting that money, I also suggest like others to cash out asap! :!:

• 4 months later...

This is way way late but just to update people all the money in that account got sent to my iPoll and have since cashed it completely out.

Oh btw onlycashsurveys are also Ipoll aka Surveyhead. Don't know if there are others out there, but I'm sure there are.