Survespot BS

majax79

Ok, I received an email at 10:38pm for a 7 dollar survey.

At 11:01 I clicked on it and already too many people have filled it out.

WTF??? On a saturday night there's that many people checking their email every 2 minutes???

They do that a lot! Not sure what their logic is. They haven't had any good surveys that pay in a while. Their "scratch ticket" sweepstakes is pathetic. You have won 25 entries in the sweepstakes! Does anyone really win? I noticed a lot of sites haven't posted survey winners since '08. Hmmmm.

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, I was just gonna rant about that too. You won 100 entries into a tournament. Ok, well if why 100? To make me feel like I got something, lol. I know everyone else is getting some massive number like that.

It's completely pointless.

Just sent them this email:

Hello,

I'd like to request a rewards page that updates how many points are entered into the $25,000 contest. Also, perhaps you could give us options of where we put our points. NPDOR has a great program like that. Could you also tell me if anything other than points is available to be won on the scratch off game? Please tell me how many of each prize are awarded in the scratch off game and how many prizes are available per month.

The reason they offer you a paid survey and then tell you its full, is to get you on their site, then most of us will do their other surveys for nothing! This is a page out of Greenfields book. They get paid and we get SQUAT!

• 2 weeks later...

gene55 you hit it square on the head. That is exactly why they send these surveys that don't actually exist . i have read some people complaining how they have taken greenfield surveys for years and not made squat.

My question is what kind of an IQ does one possess to keep doing something for years and get the same results. Scientifically that is called insanity.

On a more important note Nielson is slowly but surely killing Survey Spot. They are becoming just like greenfield, but most people should have seen that coming.

rstanc, You are right. Nielson is doing the same thing to Pine Cone. They lower the amount of their surveys from $5 to $3 and now most of their surveys is for Cheapstakes Entries!

• 3 weeks later...
The reason they offer you a paid survey and then tell you its full, is to get you on their site, then most of us will do their other surveys for nothing! This is a page out of Greenfields book. They get paid and we get SQUAT!

"most of us will do their other surveys for nothing"? Who does that? Not me. I only do their paid surveys. If you are doing surveys for nothing, you are a big part of the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

"most of us will do their other surveys for nothing"? Who does that? Not me. I only do their paid surveys. If you are doing surveys for nothing, you are a big part of the problem.

You are so right-I hardly ever do the sweepstakes entries unless it's a REALLY interesting topic. Like those interactive surveys where they ask about commercials or magazines! :wink:

I've been getting and qualifying for quite a few surveys from SS lately..not doing anything different, still deleting the sweepstakes surveys. Seems like survey sites are hit and miss for me...when one is good another one is not so good.

For a while I was making regular money with SurveySpot but recently I haven't got anything. They want me to spend 30 minutes on a survey for nothing.

out of the sites i like its dropping, first of all i have asked them to provide me with odds of winning sweepstakes and instant win games, as i dont believe it is legit, and they are required by law to furnish those... Considering the thousands of entries most people have here and the hundreds of instant win games, they likely are taking a huge portion of the money that is to be paid to survey takers and fattening their wads.

I was also dissapointed that I qualified for a twenty dollar online forum and was told i would be contacted and never was. I seriously would sh*t my pants if i won a dollar on the instant win game.

As many of you are questioning Survey Spot. Like you I am getting tired of these sites and their sweepstakes entries and instant game wins.

I for one DID win a big prize from Survey Spot who in turn placed it in my PayPal account within 4 weeks. This however was long overdue since being a member for a few years and only receiving the instant win game crap.

I also have asked them about the sweeptakes odds and what not and they only refer me to the rewards page on their site, which doesn't tell you anything. Still waiting for more responses from them. I still do not understand that they say you can play the instant win game when you are finished with the survay, but hell - even if you are disqualified from the survey, you still get to play it for the instant win prizes, so why bother trying to qualify unless you think you have a good chance of winning the $25,000.

Have stopped taking surveys for sweepstakes entries from all sites because like was said in earlier posts, THEY are the ones getting paid, not you or I.

"Will Take Surveys For Money" is now my motto. Too many SurveySpot freebees for me. Won't do it anymore.

And yes, I wanna know where the heck all my "You Won!!" 's have gone for the past 6 years???? I've never won anything from them, but they sure won freebees from me!

Susie in MN :roll: