Yougov Cash Out

fiestyvermin

I was looking at my YouGov account today and I used 70k points on a darden card in Dec 2011. Since I cashed out I have made about 85k in over 2 years. It takes for ever to get any incentive with them. I did not realize it had been that long and since the only surveys I am getting are 500 points another 30 and I can hit 100k. Surveys are quick and painless most times but the incentives STINK it is impossible to make anything with them. Shrugs

I quit for a summer, I just didn't do them and oddly enough, I had like 24 surveys during that time that I turned a blind eye to. And now that I a back doing them, I get a couple a month. I have belonged there for years and only have around 87K in points. Cannot wait to cash out! I am now locked into a 3 year survey with them. I get 1K points a year to have my daughter do a survey for them. I will continue even after I cashout, but I will take stuff for a lower amount.

I just joined this site a few months back. I have about 15K in points currently. I plan to just cash out for the Michael's gift card each time. I'm too paranoid to leave points accumulating to 100K. Haha

I think we cashed out around the same time (just looked Oct. 2012)and I only have 44 k in my account.That's why I kinda cringe when I take their surveys. I know it will take way too long to get to my next cash out.I mean really took me 5 years last time so that's $20 per year.Really?That's all I earn for all those surveys?Doesn't seem right.But yet I still do them.Now what does that say about me?