GLOBALTESTMARKET SURVEY PROBLEMS

MASPAS117

what i hate now is i'm getting a lot of the ktrmr.com mysurvey surveys through GTM where they want you to watch a video and have your webcam on.. i screen out just for putting my age..

I am having trouble getting the 400 points from that "Invoke" I took on the 4/22 GTM wants the survey number and there was no survey number. I emailed Invoke they said they have nothing to do with payment. I sent GMT the email invite to do the 90 minute session. THERE IS NO SURVEY NUMBER................................... :roll:

I wish there was a phone number to call GTM..................... :x

I am having trouble getting the 400 points from that "Invoke" I took on the 4/22 GTM wants the survey number and there was no survey number. I emailed Invoke they said they have nothing to do with payment. I sent GMT the email invite to do the 90 minute session. THERE IS NO SURVEY NUMBER................................... :roll:

this is the number I have written down for GTM...........(206)315-9300

was it an email coming from GTM? the link itself should have a six digit number somewhere isolated in the link.. usually before anything else like this

http ://www.globaltestmarket.com/survey/s.phtml?E_301311_c5843c4e2b567c1b

but here on the site they have the phone number

1-206-315-9300

it's near Seattle Washington

This is all I have, and I don't see any 6 numbers together...................... :roll:

I lost the original email, somehow my sub storage folders got deleted or disappeared after using

"AdwCleaner" from windows live mail...................... :cry:

http://online.invokesolutions.com/event ... f2c2c0d2b4

How long before the points were credited to your account....................... :?::?:

thank you avemaria............... :)

That used to happen to me so I have adapted to when emailing/'contact us' I start off telling them survey #, time I finished it (am or pm and I'm in the CST area), the date, how many points and a short explanation of what survey was about, sometimes I throw in last question that was asked....................... :idea:

I have also adapted writing down the survey # before continuing on no matter who the survey is from. And should you not get credited jot down on paper right away what it was about. Because a lot of times they want to know the subject of the survey. It's a pain in the butt but in taking surveys now days this is just something you have to get used to doing. Also jot down on paper the same info you sent to them because not all sites send back a confirmation with your explanation of receiving your dispute like GTM does........................ :roll:

For new people starting the world of taking surveys, you should do this so you're not scratching your head trying to think a day later what it was about. You do so many it's hard to remember what surveys you have done and for whom they were from............ :wink:

This has helped me get the missing points credited into my account................ :)

Last but not least, Don't send a rude or bad note to them, they might toss it. Be professional and courteous, the person reading your dispute had no idea what happened and may not help you with a nasty email. I've even thanked then when they credit my account with the missing points and received back a "your welcome" in return......................... :D

Anyway that's my suggestions and how I do things, you get more out of people with courtesy then with blasting them with negativity..................... :!::!:

I started doing all that and more several months ago. I print out copies ive made to do this. I put the panel, date,survey # & value, time spent , dq'q or q, points made and a comments section also. it really does help a lot.

Stupid globaltestmarket, I got one of those ones where you have to watch a trailer and a message came up saying to update java so I clicked it and got taken to another page to update java so the survey was gone and i kept trying to press the back button to go back to the survey but it won't let me, it just stays on the stupid java page

It seems like a trick that they do that, I've never been asked to install java on any other surveys and now i don't know how to get back into it!!!!!!!!