Anyone familiar with Reel Change Panel?

spider

Just wondering if anyone here belongs to the Reel Change Panel? I've been a member for a few months but haven't been active on the site. Cash out is 12.50 and they pay by paypal although it looks like they charge that faux 2% paypal fee. I did a survey with them last week that went well but I'd like to hear from other people first if anyone has had any luck with this site.

Never heard of it. I just checked out the site now. Do they pay you each time you complete a survey-or is it just a chance to win cash/sweepstakes?

Update: I just wrote them an email and it failed to go thru. Maybe they aren't legit after all. :?

hmmm I don't like that your email didn't go through. At first it was only for sweeps, that's why I wasn't active on the site. But in the last few weeks, they've been sending surveys for dollar amounts. I only did one for $1 and it shows up in my account, but of course, that doesn't mean the panel is legit. I'll stick with them a bit longer and see what happens I guess. I just won't do any ridiculously long surveys in case they don't pay out in the end.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I was finally able to cash out today for the first time. It wouldn't go through yesterday but I tried it this morning and it worked. the money was sent to my paypal account within minutes. I'm probably not going to stick with this panel because the surveys go through Cint and I don't normally have good luck with them.