Zoom Panel, Very POOR incentives

yobry1

What has happened to Zoom Panel since last year. The incentives are piss poor to say the least. I mean 50 cents for a 16-20 min survey? Are you kidding me? Every survey invite I get from them now is like this and I get 2-4 invites a day from them and I ALWAYS pass on them. I'm not wasting my time for a piddly 2-3 cents a minute on a survey. They used to be one of my fav panels and I always preferred their survey format over everyone elses. If there are any zoom panel members reading this, you need to stop taking their surveys. So long as ppl keep taking those low paying surveys, they'll keep sending them. We as panelists need to stick together and refuse such low incentive surveys to send ALL survey panels a message that our time is worth MORE than that. Unfortunately too many idiots are doing them and they'll never raise those incentives until ppl stop doing them. I bet I pass up 8 out of 10 surveys a day from all panels becoz of ridiculous low incentives.

Zoom Panel used to be one of the best but the points have dwindled considerably. I used to take their surveys and receive between 75 and 500. Now the highest amount is 50? Sad. I have noticed I've been receiving a few more invites in my inbox as of lately but I still miss the old days.

Sad to hear I'm not the only one. I'll stay with them in hopes they might raise incentives. I've seen other panels do this over the years bcoz ppl just wouldn't take the surveys so they started raising incentives to get ppl back.

• 1 year later...

These rewards are one of the worst of any panel, I just tried to do a survey for 35 points which is equal to the same amount of cents but it would take 20 minutes!!

It annoys me how they give out surveys for rewards like that,

• 4 weeks later...

I had to get rid of them quite some time ago. Incentives were poor, took me forever to get to cash out. I lost patience with them. Thought about going back, but I am glad you all posted about this. I won't try.