New to surveys..help needed by Bulgarian

OutOfTouch

Hi guys,

Excuse me if this is the wrong section..but as the topic says .. i am new here :).

A few days ago i started digging in what would be the best survey site for me..since i live in Bulgaria (EU)..and since my first experience with online surveys was a scam. Well..i registered myself in a few of the legit sites..like mysurvey , Cashcrate and a few others which i saw here in the forum as trustworthy. The problem as you maybe already noticed is my living place..i am not qualified for any of the surveys or in best case just 1 or 2 .. surveys for my region. I've contacted they'r support centers...via email and i got the well expected answer..that are looking forward to work with more and more companies from my residence ... but none so far :).

I could start digging in more and more..and look for more sites..but i am kind of discouraged now. Since here is the mecca of online surveys information..i would like to ask you guys..if any of you use to have the same problem as mine..finding good EU survey website..more specific for my region..that is legit.

It looks like to me..that online surveys are 99% for ppl living in US. Am i correct ?

Greetings

Hi OutOfTouch,

Welcome to the forum! You can find a list of legitimate online surveys for Bulgaria here: http://www.surveypolice.com/countries/bulgaria. You're right, many of the panels on our list will cater towards people in North America, but even they will often have survey opportunities available in Europe.

Offhand, especially check out:

Myiyo

Global Test Market

Consumer-Opinion

Brand Institute

iPoll

Mingle

Opinion World