Just received from Pollbuzzer

footfree

At PollBuzzer, we want to give you as many chances to earn money and rewards for answering survey questions as possible. That's why we've begun partnering with other survey and research companies to give our panelists access to the surveys and rewards offered by these other companies. But we need your permission to let our partners contact you with these opportunities. So please take a moment to answer the opt-in question below, so that our partners can start providing you with new chances to earn their great rewards. Please respond by Monday, March 31, 2014 3:28:50 PM (Eastern Time Zone).

So has anyone opted in?Is it worth it or not?What's your take on it?

Is it worth it or not?What's your take on it?

They haven't actually started sending out survey invites yet so not telling if it will be good, bad or in between.

Is it worth it or not?What's your take on it?

They haven't actually started sending out survey invites yet so not telling if it will be good, bad or in between.

\

Well whats your take on it?Will you join?So if we don't respond by the 31st does that mean we wont have the opportunity to ever join again?Will I ask another question?

Hello is anybody going to answer me?Is anyone out there?Sorry late night giddiness is getting to me.Plus its how that email left me hanging and having me think of all sorts of stupid questions.

Hi - this is Noah Seton, co-founder of PollBuzzer. I wanted to reply to your post about our new opt-in offer. Here's the situation: we've built a very loyal and active panel, but we have not been able to provide our panelists with enough consistent survey volume to keep everyone happy. So we've decided to partner with other survey research companies that have their own surveys but need additional panelists. The reason we've asked the opt-in question is that panelists will be receiving these new surveys and offers directly from our partners, but we will not share our panelists' contact information with their explicit permission to do so. Those were the privacy terms when our panelists signed up with PollBuzzer, and we feel strongly about upholding those.

We will probably transfer the contact information for panelists who have already signed up at some point by the end of this week, so if you opted-in, you will probably see new offers beginning as early as next week, but certainly within the month. We really hope this new program gives our panelists a new stream of offers and rewards.

Thanks for your feedback. Please remember that if you want to ask a question of us directly, you can always email [email protected], and if you need a response from me, just put "Attn: Noah" in the subject line.

Thanks for stopping by Noah. 8)

Personally, as long as the surveys are worthwhile then I will do them. If they are surveys that can be found on other panels that I already participate in regularly then I'm probably going to stick with the other panel. If they are surveys that we can find elsewhere but PollBuzzer is paying less for them then I'm definitely not going to be doing them.

Anyway I think we are all curious to see normal surveys coming from PollBuzzer. Hopefully it works out well for everyone! :D

Thanks for stopping by Noah. 8)

Personally, as long as the surveys are worthwhile then I will do them. If they are surveys that can be found on other panels that I already participate in regularly then I'm probably going to stick with the other panel. If they are surveys that we can find elsewhere but PollBuzzer is paying less for them then I'm definitely not going to be doing them.

Anyway I think we are all curious to see normal surveys coming from PollBuzzer. Hopefully it works out well for everyone! :D

Kinda like from your lips to gods ears.Or should I say from your email to Noah's ears?

Well, well, well, I just got my first email from pollbuzzer offering other surveys and just guess who they are referring to.............................Vindale and FusionCash ................... :shock:

Are they serious.................................. :roll:

Come on Noah Seton, you can do better then that, scraping the bottom of the bowl are we................. :?::?:

Well, well, well, I just got my first email from pollbuzzer offering other surveys and just guess who they are referring to.............................Vindale and Fusioncash ................... :shock:

Are they serious.................................. :roll:

Come on Noah Seton, you can do better then that, scraping the bottom of the bowl are we................. :?::?:

Same here. Not starting out too good.

@PollBuzzer - You need to realize that people doing online surveys are pretty familiar with the survey companies currently out there. Websites like those need more active members because they are not what I-we consider to be good panels. If they were good panels they wouldn't need extra help in getting active members.

I got the same stupid email even though I "Opted out" the day I got the invite!

I don't think that the email today is the same thing as the 'opt-in' to surveys program.

Has anyone else even gotten a survey by pollbuzzer recently? I haven't had any survey from them in ages. And now this email about participating in outside panels...and they come up with Vindale and Fusion Cash. Hmmm, I hope they do their research because they're going to lose a lot of good panel members if they start aligning themselves with crappy panels like these two. I did one search on Vindale and found a bunch of 1 star reviews right away. I'm not so sure I'm going to stay with pollbuzzer if this kind of stuff starts happening. I want surveys from the panel I'm signed up with (pollbuzzer) not from a bunch of crooked panels out there that I don't want to join. I think pollbuzzer should be concentrating on getting surveys to their panelists, not out there being paid by these crooks to try to trick us into joining these crap sites. :roll: When I don't get regular surveys from this site but they can take the time to start referring me to panels that pretty much rate 0 or 1 star consistently all across the internet...then I have to start wondering if that panel is even worth staying with. It's pretty bad that I've only made $2 over the lifetime of my time with pollbuzzer and I've only been asked 8 questions in total. That's not great odds if you ask me. I'm in the process of dumping some of my crappier panels and I'm thinking really hard if pollbuzzer is going to be one of them. Maybe everyone else is getting a lot more surveys from them than I am, but I'm giving this panel a long hard look right now to decide if I'm keeping it or not. A big part of that will be what other outside panels they decide to refer me to also.

Well, well, well, I just got my first email from pollbuzzer offering other surveys and just guess who they are referring to.............................Vindale and Fusioncash ................... :shock:

We have posted a warning about this on Pollbuzzer's listing on SurveyPolice, and will be monitoring this closely. This issue could result in a complete removal of their listing from SurveyPolice.

I received the offer also and immediately sent it to the trash.Of all the companies to align itself with they choose the ones with the worst reputations.Shame on them and they better not give out any of my info to them.