a webcam built into a monitor

baristaa

Inscreen Webcams and USB Webcams? I was wondering if a webcam built into a monitor was better or worse than a usb webcam. This is for a head tracking device called Cachya i am using for Flight Simulator X but i need to know so i can get a usb webcam if need be, Thanks.

maple walnut fudge recipes ~ oat meal cookies recipe ~ quick and easy recipes

Welcome to Survey Police baristaa. 8)

Web cams either built in or USB are like anything else. There are good ones and there are bad. I would think that it depends on what kind of computer you have. If it's a nice computer then the built in web cam is probably pretty good. A cheap computer would have a cheap(er) web cam.

I have both but not because one is better than the other. I use the USB cam when I want or need to have a different angle. The built in cam only works for when you are directly in front of the computer web cam.

But! If it is for head/face/eye tracking surveys then the built in web cam might be your best option. You need to set with your head/face/eyes directly in front of the web cam and keep your head from moving around. The built in web cam works the best for those in my opinion.

Inscreen Webcams and USB Webcams? I was wondering if a webcam built into a monitor was better or worse than a usb webcam. This is for a head tracking device called Cachya i am using for Flight Simulator X but i need to know so i can get a usb webcam if need be, Thanks.

Hey SurveyPolice...can we put these types of topics into some other category since they have nothing to do with survey panels...I'm seeing more & more of this stuff each day now..wtf?