[Merged] Opinion Place Retirement

jberri12

Just got the following notice from Opinion Place:

Dear Valued Opinion Place® Member,

It is with bittersweet emotion that we announce the retirement of Opinion Place, effective April 2, 2014. On April 2, you will no longer be able to qualify for market research studies using our Opinion Place product.

Be assured that studies completed prior to April 2, 2014 will be rewarded. Please allow up to 10 days to receive that incentive.

However.. if you enjoyed taking surveys with Opinion Place, then we are excited to introduce you to one of our newest products, iPoll. As an iPoll member you can expect:

iPoll 1. More Reward Opportunities

2. Mobile surveys

3. Social Login

4. Same Great Company

Please go HERE to visit iPoll.

Thank you for being a member of Opinion Place and sharing your thoughts with us. Your time and opinions were greatly appreciated!

There had not been many opportunities through them recently, so I'm not surprised. They have been owned for several years now by USamp, and they have so many other panels like iPoll. Anyway no great loss for me.

No great loss. I see their surveys via routers from time to time. Only allowed one survey a week. If you DQ you can come back in 24 hours and try again. Surveys few and far between and you had to go through a Q&A every time you visited. Won't be missed by me. They did pay in a few days always, so I will give them that and for each survey you took. Usually $2 minimum.

No great loss. I see their surveys via routers from time to time. Only allowed one survey a week. If you DQ you can come back in 24 hours and try again. Surveys few and far between and you had to go through a Q&A every time you visited. Won't be missed by me. They did pay in a few days always, so I will give them that and for each survey you took. Usually $2 minimum.
I agree that I won't miss them that much they were just a fill in for me I often would forget to check there site.

I use to go there quite often but then it seemed like every time I logged on and tried to qualify for a survey I didn't.They are sending people to Ipoll ,not that I'm going but it is sad to see them go away.It's kinda like a relative you hadn't seen in ages and then you hear they have passed away.Kinda bittersweet.

got this email 2day.

"Dear Valued Opinion Place® Member,

It is with bittersweet emotion that we announce the retirement of Opinion Place, effective April 2, 2014. On April 2, you will no longer be able to qualify for market research studies using our Opinion Place product.

Be assured that studies completed prior to April 2, 2014 will be rewarded. Please allow up to 10 days to receive that incentive.

However.. if you enjoyed taking surveys with Opinion Place, then we are excited to introduce you to one of our newest products, iPoll. As an iPoll member you can expect:

iPoll 1. More Reward Opportunities

2. Mobile surveys

3. Social Login

4. Same Great Company

Please go HERE to visit iPoll.

Thank you for being a member of Opinion Place and sharing your thoughts with us. Your time and opinions were greatly appreciated!"

well i :lol: didnt get enough invites from them to matter anyways.