OPINIONOUTPOST: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET A CHECK?

internet_ninja

Thanks for the link.

But it seems to be different strokes for different folks.

Some people get their checks in 5 days, some in 2 weeks and some in 2 months!

I am still at crossroads.

Thanks for the link.

But it seems to be different strokes for different folks.

Some people get their checks in 5 days, some in 2 weeks and some in 2 months!

I am still at crossroads.

A little patience might be in order! :lol:

As Surveybang already mentioned, it would be better if you do request lower payout amounts in the future so you can have access to your monies sooner.

I request mine as soon as I reach minimum threshold or slightly above it and have always received my checks usually within 1-6 weeks. I've had some problems with Opinion Outpost (like not receiving points or errors during a survey), but I can honestly say that I have always received every check I've redeemed. :)

Opinion Outpost is very reliable with paying. Usually 4 weeks. As soon as I reach payout level, I cash in. No telling if any of these companies will be in business tomorrow, sold, whatever.

I am lucky with them and usually get my checks in less than 2 weeks. Compared to some others this is a fast, fair, and reliable company.

Thanks!

I just wanted to be patient and build my earnings with Opinion Outpost so that I could do something tangible with the money.

Hence the reason why I waited till $170.

Trying to hold out for $200 actually :lol:

:D I like Opinion Outpost, they always pay quickly...however there are two problems. One is the wait for approval on their surveys dealing with Nielsen andthe other is I may complete one survey out of six. Seems those with OTX will reject you twenty minutes into the survey as if they get what hey want then rejeuct you so tey will not have to pay or credit you the points with Opinion Outpost.

kim1963's idea is good if your bank does not have service fees that are more than the interest. Bank of America is terrible and has charged me minimum balance service charges of $6 when I have always had at least $300 in savings, and the interest made was only 12 cents for the whole year 0.20%. If you have the discipline not to spend it and are not charged by your bank for cashing checks I would just cash out $20 at a time and keep hiding $20 in safe spot. It all depends on your bank I guess. That's just me personally, I don't trust banks that get billions of dollars in taxpayer money while reducing the interest they pay you, cutting off your credit, and increase their existing fees and add new ones. I personally no longer see the great motivation in using banks except for bills that have the necessity of a checking account. Not all banks are the same and everyone is different, but I would agree having a bank or yourself hold smaller amounts of cash would be safer and more reliable than even a well established survey company. Remember numbers on a screen are useless if you cannot do anything with them.

I've never gotten a check from Opinion Outpost in under 2 months.

It takes a month for "processing" and then it takes weeks for it to get sent.

I have no idea how people are getting checks in 5 days. I'd like to get in on that action.

I've gotten 2 different checks that I requested in the last month within 3 days of processing. They seem to cut the checks on a Friday. I receive it on the following Monday or Tuesday.

I've been getting lost of surveys from them. It all depends on your stats if you get surveys or not.