Webcam problems on msn

mozainaa

Webcam problems on msn messenger? whenever i get invited to webcam chat on msn messenger, the webcam window is simply white with no live image. will somebody help me!

This isn't the MSN Help forum...what part of SURVEYPOLICE don't you understand? Contact MSN if you have problems...

:evil:

Webcam problems on msn messenger? whenever i get invited to webcam chat on msn messenger, the webcam window is simply white with no live image. will somebody help me!

This isn't the MSN Help forum...what part of SURVEYPOLICE don't you understand? Contact MSN if you have problems...

Gee wizzz green, lighten up, you've been on a rampage the last few days. They should have asked for help in the 'Survey Takers Lounge' But it is a new person and probably doesn't know that the place to ask for help. Your scaring them off lol.............. :shock:

Don't worry, ksedwar will move it there when he/she gets here today................ 8)

Gee wizzz green, lighten up, you've been on a rampage the last few days. They should have asked for help in the 'Survey Takers Lounge' But it is a new person and probably doesn't know that the place to ask for help. Your scaring them off lol.............. :shock:

Don't worry, ksedwar will move it there when he/she gets here today................ 8)

It just gets to me...You mean to tell me that this first time poster couldn't just go on MSN & contact them to find the answer..It's right on the bottom of the page for "help"....just makes me wonder about these first time posters...that's all...It's funny because the topic this person posted in was "General Online Survey Discussion" to me this has nothing at all to do with surveys...

Sorry...having a bad week....

Moved to the Survey Takers Lounge forum.

Survey Police is a free open forum for anyone around the world to join. Please treat everyone with respect.