Youeye

nicemommy815

Youeye is my favorite survey site because they pay 12 to 20 bucks per survey that you do on webcam. The money goes right to my paypal within 3 days of doing it. The surveys are fun. I have no idea why this surveysite is not listed anywhere on survey police.

• 1 month later...

did test, never got paid. Contacted their support - they never responded back. Guess I worked for free on that one and they got my time for nothing. Saw one test listed on there and it was for smartphones only. I would avoid this one...

wait, how long has it been since you took the survey and waited for the payment? It takes up to a week sometimes. But you do get paid. Let me know if you heard anything back from them ok? I have done like 4 surveys already paying 12-20 bucks.

• 5 weeks later...

I was really excited when I got a survey that paid $50. I was required to make a purchase but was told I would be reimbursed once I sent my receipt. I should have known this was too good to be true. I sent my receipt and no response. I even tried chatting in as they suggested and they didn't even respond to my chat (how rude!) http://screencast.com/t/sNhtWsaG6K

This seems like some kind of scam. I guess I am out the $50! :cry:

• 1 month later...

I also have been doing surveys for at least 10 years. My biggest warning is any site that makes you wait for LARGE minimum payouts isn't a good one. Not even a year ago a site I worked, went under 2 days after I asked for my redemption. It was about the 4th time I had earned enough to redeem and I knew it might take 2 weeks to get the $25 but they had always paid before so I was worried about that notice of no more het-paid-to status for their site but they assured us we'd be paid...and I'm still waiting for my $25 almost a year later. SIDETICK owed me their minimum but other members for some reason just let their money ride and were owed a lot more than me.

So, a $50 payout is way more than I would want. Even $25 is a lot to wait for and these companies decide to fold up overnight owing everyone, all the time. Unfortunately $25 is the minimum on several I'm a member of but I quickly get those earnings out as soon as I can...I trust NO ONE.

I guess that's why I like ICS and Crowdology plus Quick Rewards so much, they have low minimums and I redeem each & every time I hit that redemption amount