acop removed me from the panel

avemaria

Lately I've been getting a lot of invites from American Consumer Opinion where they put you through the Samplicio router.. which does nothing but screen me out. I complained to ACOP about the router being worthless and for them not to send that router to me anymore as I have a profile and should only get surveys that way.. I got an email today that said they removed me and it would take 2 weeks to take affect.. Needless to say I wrote back as i'm not sure if this is a mistake.

ACOP clearly has some serious problems going on in their front office.

Seems like every time I cash out with them, I have to send them at least 3 "reminders" before I get paid, despite their insistence that I should get paid within a week of the initial request.

• 9 months later...

i got my account turned back on after i wrote in asking for it to be.. i told her to stop sending the router and she took it that i wanted to cancel my account..

Avemaria, you might want to leave your account canceled. Have you read the reviews on here for that panel. They take forever to pay. They used to be a really good site, but lately things have been slow. They will keep sending you surveys for sure, but take forever to pay you when you cashout and that's even without you saying anything. It took sending 2 emails and writing them on facebook to finally get paid. I cashed out October 8, 2014 and didn't receive my payment until January 6, 2015. It should have only taken 6 to 8 weeks. Instead it took like 3 months, unacceptable. There are a lot of reviews on here to vouch for that.

Avemaria, you might want to leave your account canceled. Have you read the reviews on here for that panel. They take forever to pay. They used to be a really good site, but lately things have been slow. They will keep sending you surveys for sure, but take forever to pay you when you cashout and that's even without you saying anything. It took sending 2 emails and writing them on facebook to finally get paid. I cashed out October 8, 2014 and didn't receive my payment until January 6, 2015. It should have only taken 6 to 8 weeks. Instead it took like 3 months, unacceptable. There are a lot of reviews on here to vouch for that.

I actually started a topic about ACOP paying slowly.. it's a panel i don't really count on, i just take it for what it is.. the pay is good when you get something and it takes awhile to get it but i see it as the worth of the time spent.. i did one yesterday with them for $5 and got the same one on Opinion Outpost for $1.50.. so they pay good.

I actually started a topic about ACOP paying slowly.. it's a panel i don't really count on, i just take it for what it is.. the pay is good when you get something and it takes awhile to get it but i see it as the worth of the time spent.. i did one yesterday with them for $5 and got the same one on Opinion Outpost for $1.50.. so they pay good.

You do realize that taking the same survey with two companies is more then likely grounds for dismissal with one, or maybe both of the companies right? I have this happen all the time with various companies and as soon as I see it is the same survey I click on the X. In fact I had this come up recently where Survey Savvy sent me a Mindfield Survey I qualified through Survey Savvy not knowing that the same invite from Mindfield was sent to me as well. When I tried to enter the Mindfield Survey they said their ICQ software flagged me as trying to take the survey again. I found out later through a certain website that these were the same surveys. Either way it would be a pity to kicked out of a panel for something so petty as taking the same survey twice.

You do realize that taking the same survey with two companies is more then likely grounds for dismissal with one, or maybe both of the companies right? I have this happen all the time with various companies and as soon as I see it is the same survey I click on the X. In fact I had this come up recently where Survey Savvy sent me a Mindfield Survey I qualified through Survey Savvy not knowing that the same invite from Mindfield was sent to me as well. When I tried to enter the Mindfield Survey they said their ICQ software flagged me as trying to take the survey again. I found out later through a certain website that these were the same surveys. Either way it would be a pity to kicked out of a panel for something so petty as taking the same survey twice.

how? the companies aren't related and there was nothing in the intro asking me if i had done it before.. if they're worried about repeat surveys then there should be a cookie telling them my computer has done it before.. I see that all the time.

They also dropped me when I went on vacation and didn't do 1 or 2 surveys for them.Well if you have enough survey takers to do the survey what skin is it off your nose?Glad I don't have to deal with them anymore.

They also dropped me when I went on vacation and didn't do 1 or 2 surveys for them.Well if you have enough survey takers to do the survey what skin is it off your nose?Glad I don't have to deal with them anymore.

your email is still active with them though.. you just have to tell them you're back on.. happened when i quit for a few years.. i tried to sign up again and my email was already active..

your email is still active with them though.. you just have to tell them you're back on.. happened when i quit for a few years.. i tried to sign up again and my email was already active..

I went to see what would happen if I put in my email and this came up " That e-mail address doesn't have an associated user account. Are you sure you've registered?" that's after I asked for my password.I don't want to rejoin sounds like I dodged a bullet .