Survey site with forums - why is it like this?

fluffy501

The members of one i'm on are weirdly positive and ignore anyone who says differently. It's really weird, I've made several comments about how there are never any surveys for me & things and then people always comment after it saying stuff like "this site is amazing, love the guys who run it" and rarely reply or comment to what I've said

I think it might be because the people who run the site comment on the forums on first name terms and it seems like they're sucking up to them - that might sound mean but i can't think how else to describe it.

I don't know, it's just weird, there have been several topics & lots of comments from people who've been there a few months like me saying they check everyday and there aren't any surveys and it's like the other members think bad of them for saying it's not good and say things like "It's great if you don't like it go somewhere else" and brag about how much they've made but thats all they say.

Don't really want to say but I think it's a Uk only one, it's just weird how some post endless comments that it's amazing in an overly weird way and all the topics that were made by newer members about lack of surveys have been deleted aswell, I check everyday and only once in a while there's 1 or 2 surveys for a few pence- I don't get how these people think it's so great

it does sound strange.. all you have to do is follow any survey company on Facebook and you'll find a lot of people who hate every single one of them.. seeing one with all positives just doesn't happen.