ACOP Odd Looking Surveys

episemion

Anyone else getting a lot of odd looking surveys from ACOP the last couple of days? Have had a handful of them that look nothing like what they have always sent and they are all bunches of varied questions. None have seemed to be on any specific topic and they jump between unrelated topics frequently. None have paid more than 5-10 points and some were short (just a few questions) while a couple took almost an hour (seemed never ending).

Anyone else getting a lot of odd looking surveys from ACOP the last couple of days? Have had a handful of them that look nothing like what they have always sent and they are all bunches of varied questions. None have seemed to be on any specific topic and they jump between unrelated topics frequently. None have paid more than 5-10 points and some were short (just a few questions) while a couple took almost an hour (seemed never ending).

I had one the other day in my inbox worth 8 points so I didn't even go there................. :?

They send out short qualifiers for future survey invites. Some of them will go straight into the actual survey but then others don't. I have been getting them too but they have looked normal to me.

The ones I have been seeing look like this:

Instead of the normal looking ACOP format , there is a green bar at the top with several numbered dots. The questions following can start with a health condition one followed by an education one , then one on TV watched , and back to another health one. There seems to be no order.

Also , the URL does not show "daisurvey" , but rather "ssisurveys.com".

Looks like they are now using Survey Sampling as well. They do not state what (if any) points will be earned - even on the one session survey that took nearly an hour from SSI.

I had one the other day in my inbox worth 8 points so I didn't even go there................. :?

OPPPS, I was thinking of 'AIPSURVEYS'.......................... :oops:

Looks like they are now using Survey Sampling as well. They do not state what (if any) points will be earned - even on the one session survey that took nearly an hour from SSI.

Yea, what's up with that?? Said short survey 5 points and it went to one of those stupid surveys. I thought it was a mistake so I X out and tried again....................... :shock: