Anyone doing any Hotspex surveys?

greeneyeddevils

Wondering if anyone has an update on this survey company? I can't get anywhere sending them messages...Is anyone doing any surveys with them or has Hotspex just vanished?

Green

No but how convenient for them .This way no one bugs them about being paid?Thank goodness I got paid.However I still have some points in my account.

No but how convenient for them .This way no one bugs them about being paid?Thank goodness I got paid.However I still have some points in my account.

I know what you mean..I think I'm like 100 points away from a Amazon gift card..now these points are just sitting in there..they should have enough class to at least say they were closing their doors if they're not sending out any more invites...wtf?

I think this was discussed in other threads, but the reply I got a month ago was the following. Even though I haven't seen surveys from them, I have seen other panels routing to them for some surveys in the past month, maybe 1 or 2. I'm also close to cash-out and have been waiting forever! :shock:

"There is a lot of work going on in the background; we have started this year focusing on the "end game" for our panel members, and that requires putting surveys on hold. Rest assured, as soon as we have new surveys to send, we will. :)"

I think this was discussed in other threads, but the reply I got a month ago was the following. Even though I haven't seen surveys from them, I have seen other panels routing to them for some surveys in the past month, maybe 1 or 2. I'm also close to cash-out and have been waiting forever! :shock:

"There is a lot of work going on in the background; we have started this year focusing on the "end game" for our panel members, and that requires putting surveys on hold. Rest assured, as soon as we have new surveys to send, we will. :)"

Yeah I received that same email today...what hell does that mean? To me it means we're holding your Hotspex points hostage & not giving you jack... :twisted: