What about other online work?

Casey28

I've read some of the forum discussions that have taken place recently and, since I'm new at this survey taking, I have to ask! I get information in the form of junk email, about various companies that, supposedly pay people to process rebates, type forms, etc.. I don't know if any of these companies are legitimate but it made me wonder if, since surveys don't seem to be paying very much these days for a lot of us, are there any other online opportunities that are legit? I loved the discussion I read recently on this forum about taste testing. What a yummy job that would be! I plan to check it out! Let me know what you know about other possible legitimate money making opportunities online or are they all scams?

A majority of these are scams, most that promise hundreds of dollars an hour or thousands of dollars a month are guaranteed scams. These are spin offs on nigerian scams. They will send you a fake check for $5000 that may look real and sometimes the bank will even say it's real and allow it to be deposited, then they will ask you to "wire back" a processing fee of $500 by western union or another wire company. Then a few days later the check will bounce or be found to be fake, and you are out not only the $500 you sent the scammer, but also the thousands of dollars and added fees you now owe the bank for that bad check.

Spam in the mail is trash. Pretty much anything decent to make money online will require you to go out and find it yourself. There is the option of mystery shopping. You can check out mysteryshop.org as that is the MSPA official site. If there are jobs in your area, you can get some stuff for free and make a meager earning on the side. Nothing major.

I found Amazon Turks this week, it appears you have to complete HIT which you get paid for in $ and is either transfered into US bank accounts or for amazon.com vouchers. Its a pity I live in the UK :cry:

HITs are tasks that you complete, you can choose the HITs you want to complete and they range from writing paragraphs to searching on other websites to find information. Rewards range from $0.01 - $30.